Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Nice

gonzo

Have a gander at this filmed last month prophesising an event in July.

Note the key words......lighted area, nighttime, near water, steady beat of a thump thump sound,hissing noises, valves, PSI, sheets of flame, large group of people scattering, trampled......bloody spooky,

Definitely one for the conspiracy theorists.

Edited by miamiwhite

If you haven't watched the video of the aftermath, do yourself a favour and don't.

Had a great time there for the footy. Vowed to go again. Took a photo of Roy Hodgson walking along the prom in the exact spot on the day of the game, stood with family outside the Negresco and Hard Rock Cafe.

RIP those poor, poor people.

• Members

Trucks drive around in every town and city in the world and it just takes one nutter to cause carnage.

Agreed. We need to address the truth. Most of you can't handle the truth.

The Donald will show the way if he gets in (and doesn't nuke the world first).

• Site Supporter

Everyone knows the truth.

That's not really the issue

Good luck surviving the type of operation that involves wiping out a billion or so Muslims.

RIP every single 1 of them

These fuckers are cowards, they didn't do anything at the euros because the security forces were waiting for them, they never front up, they just cause chaos on unexpected, unarmed people like ourselves the fucking lot of them need wiping off the face of the earth in a very painful manner

I cannot see what anyone can do about this now the genies out of the bottle we have a large number of known and a latent unknown number that are a terrorist threat and no one can predict who, when, where or how they intend to commit these crimes.  

I cannot see what anyone can do about this now the genies out of the bottle we have a large number of known and a latent unknown number that are a terrorist threat and no one can predict who, when, where or how they intend to commit these crimes.  

the Donald said " Donald J Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what the hell is going on we have no choice"

You could have said the same about Northern Ireland in the mid 70's mate but we have peace there now. Never lose hope for the future.

I agree we should never lose hope but the numbers game and warped ideology on a different level say that this is a problem on an unprecedented scale.

Edited by Mounts Kipper

You could have said the same about Northern Ireland in the mid 70's mate but we have peace there now. Never lose hope for the future.

I agree with your sentiment. But this is very different. To get peace there needs to be an accord. In Ireland, there was a defined aim, ie a united Ireland, so a starting point for negotiations. How do you even get to a starting point with a group whose aim is the complete destruction of western civilization and to turn the world into an Islamic caliphate.

The Donald will show the way if he gets in.

Go on, I'll play......

How will he show the way - at present he's only rally on about banning Muslims from entering the US, that's hardly stopping anything.

I know he's also mentioned "going to war" with ISIS.....but is this possible, is ISIS actually a place?

I'm not sure what the answer is, and something has got to be done, but I'm not sure what can be done, other than something really radical and brutal in equal measure (and I don't need to say it, as we all know what I mean)

I agree we should never lose hope but the numbers game and warped ideology on a different level say that this is a problem on an unprecedented scale.

I agree with Mounts, this is totally different - At least we knew what the IRA wanted, and it's been proven that we could /can negotiate (or sorts) with them, hence the relative peace we now have over there.

I'm not sure what ISIS actually want, and how on earth we can negotiate with them

I agree with Mounts, this is totally different - At least we knew what the IRA wanted, and it's been proven that we could /can negotiate (or sorts) with them, hence the relative peace we now have over there.

I'm not sure what ISIS actually want, and how on earth we can negotiate with them

You are looking at Belfast 1974 from England 2016. We hadn't proven anything when the IRA were bombing the shit out of our cities.

My point is that however black it seems now maybe humanity will come out on top like it did in Northern Ireland, Germany, Cambodia etc. In 20 years we will still think ISIS were murderous scum but they will hopefully be a foot note in history.