Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Tv Shows

L/H White

• Members
20 hours ago, green genie said:

Started on new mini series of Stephen King's The Stand. Schoolboy error that hadn't checked all episodes released. Only first five of nine out but shaping up ok if want to prepare for the full on  variant 

I’ve read the book so I’m expecting to be disappointed but the early reviews were panning it. I might give it a go now 

1 hour ago, Rudy said:

I’ve read the book so I’m expecting to be disappointed but the early reviews were panning it. I might give it a go now 

Last episode Feb 11 if want to do in one hit. A lot of the criticism based on the way plague not given emphasis but given last year can understand producers not dwelling. 

• Members
8 minutes ago, green genie said:

Last episode Feb 11 if want to do in one hit. A lot of the criticism based on the way plague not given emphasis but given last year can understand producers not dwelling. 

I’ll give it a go then.

Yeah I get that, I mean I saw a film trailer about COVID, fuck that we’ve lived it

@DazBob i sat down to watch your honour last night and it wasn’t on, seems like a double header next week

• Members
1 minute ago, Rudy said:

I’ll give it a go then.

Yeah I get that, I mean I saw a film trailer about COVID, fuck that we’ve lived it

@DazBob i sat down to watch your honour last night and it wasn’t on, seems like a double header next week

Ah ok, cheers.

57 minutes ago, DazBob said:

Oh, and on the back of my comments on ITV doing shit dramas, I started on The Bay, series 2, last night and it's pretty good (as was series 1).

Morven Christie would get it too.

Watched the first series, enjoyed it.
Planning to do the second in two sittings.

• Moderators
4 hours ago, Traf said:

Oh, and Your Honor is coming to Sky Atlantic soon with all the episodes released at once.

i'd heard about it on here and was on the list, then saw a trailer for it sunday night and thought it looks ace

so started last night

1 episode in, very good, the opening 10 mins are intense

The Serpent was superb - right up my street, love a bit of 70s.

Enjoyed the Pembrokeshire Murders - also watched the ITV documentary as well.

The Bay was decent - bit disappointed at the end - and yes, Morven would get it!!!

Night Stalker is a good watch - hard to comprehend his MO - ie. he didn't have one - everyone was game.

Started Its A Sin last night - quite good.

1 hour ago, Smiley said:

The Serpent was superb - right up my street, love a bit of 70s.

Enjoyed the Pembrokeshire Murders - also watched the ITV documentary as well.

The Bay was decent - bit disappointed at the end - and yes, Morven would get it!!!

Night Stalker is a good watch - hard to comprehend his MO - ie. he didn't have one - everyone was game.

Started Its A Sin last night - quite good.

You'll like It's A  Sin 😉