Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Transfer Gossip

Ratwhite

• Moderators

4 2 3 1 for me

And no reason why ALF can't be the one, other than Beevers and his hoofs

It won't though, it'll be Magennis probably

But I like the look of the 3 with all our various options and see no reason why we should struggle as much as we did at the start and end of last season

Really no excuses for performances like Hull and Burton away again

4 2 3 1 for me

And no reason why ALF can't be the one, other than Beevers and his hoofs

It won't though, it'll be Magennis probably

But I like the look of the 3 with all our various options and see no reason why we should struggle as much as we did at the start and end of last season

Really no excuses for performances like Hull and Burton away again

ALF can be the 10 the fucker covers enough ground.

No excuses for some of the shambolic performance we seen last season

He’s been given the tools to do a job

He's been given a bunch of free transfer players who have been discarded as not good enough by other championship clubs, plus a couple of lower league players who may or may not be able to make the step up.

Let's not start pretending that this a squad of worldbeaters, we're still favourites for relegation.

No excuses for some of the shambolic performance we seen last season

He’s been given the tools to do a job

im with you. That last 8 games was nothing short of shambolic.

But saying that pp is a likeable bloke and we go again. Coywm

• Moderators

He's been given a bunch of free transfer players who have been discarded as not good enough by other championship clubs, plus a couple of lower league players who may or may not be able to make the step up.

Let's not start pretending that this a squad of worldbeaters, we're still favourites for relegation.

Spot on mate

This repeating of how great the signings are is merely an attempt to set Parky up for a fall when it turns out they aren't very good

Hopefully they are fantastic and the fact we got them isn't cos they were unwanted by anybody else

im with you. That last 8 games was nothing short of shambolic.

But saying that pp is a likeable bloke and we go again. Coywm

Really?? Why then are we considered relegation certs by the bookies,Sky,bbc,talksport etc...

• Moderators

Spot on mate

This repeating of how great the signings are is merely an attempt to set Parky up for a fall when it turns out they aren't very good

Hopefully they are fantastic and the fact we got them isn't cos they were unwanted by anybody else

not really, we've added in pretty much the numbers we need to get going with probably a couple more to come in - and we've got players other teams were interested in like Otzumer, Ameobi and Wildschut

we saw last season that when the players are up for it and properly drilled, they can do the job required and are no worse than a good 5 or 6 teams in this league

got no reason to think Reading, QPR, Ipswich, Rotherham, Wigan, Birmginham and Blackburn are that much better than us that we can't keep amongst them 

if the manager does the job he has shown he can do and they players are paid on time, we are good enough to stay up

Just read that article in the Ben

Journos from around the league

Three quarters have us down

Has nobody told them who we have signed?

We look stronger than last season quality wise. But it’s a whole new team. And built on frees and loans mainly.

I hope we stay up but it will be a huge struggle again. Easy to forget the quality of other sides over the summer.

• Moderators

not really, we've added in pretty much the numbers we need to get going with probably a couple more to come in - and we've got players other teams were interested in like Otzumer, Ameobi and Wildschut

we saw last season that when the players are up for it and properly drilled, they can do the job required and are no worse than a good 5 or 6 teams in this league

got no reason to think Reading, QPR, Ipswich, Rotherham, Wigan, Birmginham and Blackburn are that much better than us that we can't keep amongst them

if the manager does the job he has shown he can do and they players are paid on time, we are good enough to stay up

I really hope you are right

Its such a massive turnover even if they are good players

Last time it was this exciting braaten had signed :)

• Moderators

I really hope you are right

Its such a massive turnover even if they are good players

Last time it was this exciting braaten had signed :)

I was actually going to post the last time I felt this way about a new season was under Lee and it lasted about 30 minutes