Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Oldham 1-0 Wanderers

radcliffe white

Prices and on-sale dates now available for Wanderers' trip Boundary Park

Ticket information for Wanderers’ trip to Oldham Atletic on Saturday 15 April has now been confirmed.

Kicking off at 12.30pm, the Club have received an initial allocation of 2,495 tickets for the Whites' trip to Boundary Park.

Season ticket holders will be able to purchase tickets from 9am on Monday 27 March, while they will later go on open sale from Wednesday 5 April.

Tickets will be available online to supporters until 4pm on Wednesday 12 April, and in person at Bolton Central or via the phone lines until 2pm on Friday 14 April, subject to availability.

Prices

Adult: £20

Over-65s/Under-16s: £10

Under-12s: £5

Wheelchair disabled: £10

Ambulant disabled: £10

Assistant: Free

On Sale Dates

Away season ticket holders – Sunday 26 March

Season ticket holders – Monday 27 March, 9am (One per season ticket holder)

Club members – Monday 3 April, 9am (One per membership)

Open sale – Wednesday 5 April, 9am

No ST so can see myself trying for a ticket in the home section. Wonder if they'll do a purchase history check with BWFC like Sheff U?? Need 2 for me and dowter. Might have to get Mrs Manc to go there. She hates footy so no history and an address 15 mins from the ground

• Site Supporter

How much for you then D?

I should get away with a tenner 

I'm in free as your carer

Reminds me of the game at Goodison, I think the 4-0 win.

I was sitting near the front, just behind the track around the ground where they put the wheelchair fans. I got talking to a couple of Everton fans; one of whom was in a wheel chair. They told me there was fuck all wrong with either of them but they take it in turns, one in the wheelchair and one as the carer. I think they paid a tenner between them to get in as non-ambulant + carer. Cheapest pair of tickets in the ground by a mile.

The only problem was, remembering not to celebrate too enthusiastically when it's your turn in the wheelchair.