Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Oldham 1-0 Wanderers

radcliffe white

He has, signed in Feb

Pointless last few matches with no-one to hit in the middle though!

Could be coincidental but I'm sure his form has dropped a bit since we started selling 'the postman' tshirts in the club shop.

#postmantshirtout!

My two pennorth,

We dominated the first half and created next to nothing.

They started the second half better than us, had a couple of good chances, one of which they should have buried.

I thought we only showed the required passion when we were a goal down.

I thought Moxey did ok, nothing more.

Poor defending down the flank led to their goal, we had two or three chances to stop the attack and didn't take them.

Howard ballsed up for the ball in, I'd started to look away, "keepers ball".

Pratley was off the pace, he has the style though nowhere near the quality of a Gerrard and should run these games, he rarely does.

Derek played with lead in his boots, his closing down of opponents is Trotteresque.

Other than that we did well against a team fighting hard, could easily have won on another day.

Support was excellent and some frustration is understandable.

We will go up in second, beat the bitter buckets and we'll all be smiling again.

See you all at Port Vale next week.

COYFWM!!!

Still 4 points clear, and whilst it is easy to point fingers at players, I think ths time Parky got it wrong with one up top as he didn't really modify the rest of the game plan and Pratley and Spearing aren't good enough to play the ball into Alf the way he wants it

• Site Supporter

Right. Moxey their goal ok he gets ahead of play where is he ?

Keeper fucks up and others are back but where is Moxey .

He never got back in our half

Saying that the goal was down to a keeper fuck up

We'd sent both our left sided defenders up top. The right sided defenders didn't cover themselves in glory in their non-attempts to stop either ball or the player. I guess if they had stopped player or ball and not conceded then Moxey's absence wouldn't have been an issue.

Draw against Bury, beat Port Vale, jobs a good un..Little Whits a tapping cunt..Gilly finally admitted what he did with the cheese he nicked from London, while he was foaming at the mouth phettted out of his head and it's goodnight from me...enjoy the ride boys and girls!!!

y were the fuck did I see you