Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Terror Attacks

Spider

Give it a rest Mick. You can't bring yourself to criticise the woman because she's from your side of politics. Admit it.

She seems to have little grief going on from what I have seen but you twist it to blame Trump like you normally do.

You know fuck all about the woman. She may be putting in a brave face in public. She may be in total bits in private

William and Harry weren't crying their bollox off as they walked behind their mother's coffin. Grandstanding twats.

You stay classy Bolty lad.

No, you were talking bollocks as has always been the case.

See sometimes it would add some credibility to you arguement if you just said 'yeah I did not phrase that well'. I did that when I posted something about Mounts on one of these threads

You actually make a point about how desensitised people are becoming about the murders by ISIS followers and you are very clear on your view re Nazis. So there is stuff that is reasonable and even for the vast majority I do not agree with I do follow the logic of your views.

All I have done is ask you to justify a claim. You have tried to say that 'apparently' was qualifying the statement. Everyone reading that I guess would say it is somewhere between spin and bollocks.

• Members

You know fuck all about the woman. She may be putting in a brave face in public. She may be in total bits in private

William and Harry weren't crying their bollox off as they walked behind their mother's coffin. Grandstanding twats.

You stay classy Bolty lad.

You know fuck all about her either!

Don't worry about the classy mate - I am wearing Pantherella's yet again today.

We have been discussing Americanisms elsewhere. I take it 'bollox' is a 'chillax' inspired bastardisation of a fine Anglo Saxon word?

• Members

See sometimes it would add some credibility to you arguement if you just said 'yeah I did not phrase that well'. I did that when I posted something about Mounts on one of these threads

You actually make a point about how desensitised people are becoming about the murders by ISIS followers and you are very clear on your view re Nazis. So there is stuff that is reasonable and even for the vast majority I do not agree with I do follow the logic of your views.

All I have done is ask you to justify a claim. You have tried to say that 'apparently' was qualifying the statement. Everyone reading that I guess would say it is somewhere between spin and bollocks.

Ian - it's a forum where some people like to throw a grenade every now and again to liven things up. Not that I ever would  :rolleyes2:

Work it out son.

• Members

Eh?

Very saddened to get up and see another attempt in Cambrils. Thats a lovely place. We stayed there a few years ago.

Did you see her speak at the funeral? Seem normal to you?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/heather-heyer-funeral-death-mother-speech-comments-trump-white-nationalists-magnify-a7897101.html

Ian - it's a forum where some people like to throw a grenade every now and again to liven things up. Not that I ever would :rolleyes2:

Work it out son.

Hmmmm. So it was not bollocks it was a wind up or fishing trip. Apparently.

I take it you would prefer her to stand there sobbing?

Everyone has a different mechanism of coping with grief. Maybe they find strength in that and what she believed in.

No idea what the issue is here tbh.

The zeal and intensity that some folk use while condemning Trump for a seemingly incorrect statement is quite amazing and even more disturbing is the lack of condemnation for the perpetrators of this crime by the same folk. Strange world we live in.

Very strange world mate.

If it was a far right supporter was driving the van down Las Ramblas yesterday killing folk and injuring many more,we'd have a biased media outcry and women feminists marching all over the show, with their pink baseball bats and riot shields. Not to mention wanton vandalism and destruction of property etc.

Folk were scathing at Trump's response, I wonder if they are equally scathing at the response from Islamists.

• Members

I take it you would prefer her to stand there sobbing?

Everyone has a different mechanism of coping with grief. Maybe they find strength in that and what she believed in.

No idea what the issue is here tbh.

No, not prefer. Expect maybe.

Forgetting compassion for a moment, she looks like (and I would wager is) one of those professional protester types I so despise. Y'know, the one's I enjoy seeing water cannoned and baton charged.

I maintain that seeing her deliver a political rallying call type speech at her daughters funeral seems more than odd to me.

Still, I can accept that others may have differing views. Just call me a democrat.

The scum who murdered these people going about their business peacefully are the worst of the worst.

These use of vehicles as means of mass slaughter is worrying as there's cock all that can be done about it.

ISIS and their supporters are an issue that needs to be dealt with, how I have no idea.

Unlike with the IRA and ETA there isn't one particular target with one particular goal.

Oh and Trump is a twat spatula.

Edited by frank_spencer

• Members

The scum who murdered these people going about their business peacefully are the worst of the worst.

These use of vehicles as means of mass slaughter is worrying as there's cock all that can be done about it.

ISIS and their supporters are an issue that needs to be dealt with, how I have no idea.

Unlike with the IRA and ETA there isn't one particular target with one particular goal.

Kinell Frank. You were going so well and I almost had to agree with you again.

Then the anti Trump venom just had to come out...............

Good post Frank, though I'd suggest ISIS's goal is pretty clear.

Let's be clear here, there's fuck all difference between the neo nazis and ISIS

Apart from mass killings on an almost weekly basis by ISIS there may be some substance to your point when looking at political ideologies.

Oh and one is currently waging a war against the entire western civilisation but aye they're like two peas in a pod

Both are neanderthal movements though nad have no place in society that is a given.

Rather have DT than the shite houses like Clinton or Obama 

Why in particular? what is he doing that's so much better than either of those two would do?  -  I'm not trying to get a rise, I just don't know what it is that he's doing, that you (or anybody else) think is so great

Is it really a case of arguing which event generates more coverage ? A lot will depend what feeds and links you have.

But Barcelona on the BBC is getting miles more coverage than Charltosville did. Rightly IMO.

Closer to home and similarity to incidents in our country.