Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

Just now, Cheese said:

Bit emotional at the moment?

He's had a shock, he thought Boris was coming back - he's going to be ever so upset at the minute, so cut him a bit of slack. I dread to think the state he'll be in when he finds out that Trump isn't going to run for a second term.....

• Site Supporter
16 minutes ago, royal white said:

Yes, get him sacked at once. That’s a disgrace 

He was looking at the camera the Conservative party had set up.

If that’s the only thing anyone can have a pop at him for, he’ll be our leader for 50 years.

5 minutes ago, Sweep said:

He's had a shock, he thought Boris was coming back - he's going to be ever so upset at the minute, so cut him a bit of slack. I dread to think the state he'll be in when he finds out that Trump isn't going to run for a second term.....

Obviously you missed the post were I said I doubt either of them would get in. That’s not like you 🙄

• Site Supporter
8 minutes ago, Sweep said:

Already heard a few people on the radio not happy that we've got a Hindu running the show now

Gammons all over the place will be most pissed off

I was in the gym the other night, listening to a conversation in the sauna , was around the whole election. Lots of Muslims in there who say no way would they ever vote for an Indian Hindu and probably no Muslims ever would no matter what he offered . 
not sure how true that is, but that was the general consensus. 

seems looking at the person not the policy isn’t restricted to “ gammons” 

16 minutes ago, Sweep said:

Already heard a few people on the radio not happy that we've got a Hindu running the show now

Gammons all over the place will be most pissed off

A shit Hindu?

Mind you, the front bench last week looked like a shit Hen do.

I actually think Sunak will do OK, and is the best person to steady the ship - it will be interesting to see who he puts in his cabinet now though. 

I think it'll also be quite interesting to see how quickly the press decide to go after his wife and start digging into her tax affairs again, which sadly they will probably do

Edited by Sweep

• Moderators

so long as my faves are out of it, i'll be happy enough

the cunts cunts

braverman - evil drawbridge puller upper

zahawi - not top cunt but makinga serious bid, so he can fuck off

mogg - just because

dorries - cos she has no right anywhere near power. Id not trust her on bog cleaning

patel - see braverman

i dont think i want badenoch anyway near, either, but shes played the game

• Members
24 minutes ago, fatolive said:

I was in the gym the other night, listening to a conversation in the sauna , was around the whole election. Lots of Muslims in there who say no way would they ever vote for an Indian Hindu and probably no Muslims ever would no matter what he offered . 

It obviously isn't true that no Muslim would vote for Sunak but we only need to look at recent events in Leicester to see explicit tension/ racism between Hindus and Muslims exists.

• Site Supporter
32 minutes ago, fatolive said:

Imagine such racism coming into play in any other circumstance than one group of brown-skinned people telling why they’ll not be voting for another brown-skinned person.