Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Meanwhile in Israel

wanderer1984

3 minutes ago, Zico said:

So presumably if you support Israel you are islamaphobic

It’s all a bit surreal watching the gammons (usually up in arms whenever someone is accused of being this & that) now calling anyone who shows the slightest bit of support for Palestinian people as being anti-Semitic. 

Biased, maybe.

Naive, fair enough. 

But anti-Semitic anytime someone mentions support for Gaza. It’s bonkers. 

3 minutes ago, London Wanderer said:

It’s all a bit surreal watching the gammons (usually up in arms whenever someone is accused of being this & that) now calling anyone who shows the slightest bit of support for Palestinian people as being anti-Semitic. 

Biased, maybe.

Naive, fair enough. 

Gammons? Ok.

• Site Supporter
15 minutes ago, London Wanderer said:

Biased, maybe.

Naive, fair enough. 

To muddy the waters even further, everyone directly involved is "semitic" (Both Jews and Arabs).

17 minutes ago, BobyBrno said:

Gammons? Ok.

It’s endearing you snowflake ❤️ 

It’s all a bit mad to be honest. You could say it’s a one-sided take. I think Mo Salah got the balance right to be fair. But anti-semitic? 

Hamas murdered Jews, not Gaza. To describe anyone who highlights the issues in Gaza as “taking the side of antisemitism” is daft. Would you not agree?

• Members
32 minutes ago, Zico said:

25 minutes ago, London Wanderer said:

Biased, maybe.

Naive, fair enough. 

The octopus

THE OCTOPUS

https://encyclopedia.ushmm.org/content/en/photo/anti-jewish-propaganda

• Site Supporter
40 minutes ago, Zico said:

Of course neither are true, though I do wonder just how many of these protestors have actually looked into the recent, let alone past, history. Or even considered the picture around the world.

Greta is now just showing she's nowt but a serial protestor, keeping her name in the spotlight. 

Protests at everything, even renewables, but never offers any genuine alternative.

3 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Of course neither are true, though I do wonder just how many of these protestors have actually looked into the recent, let alone past, history. Or even considered the picture around the world.

Greta is now just showing she's nowt but a serial protestor, keeping her name in the spotlight. 

Protests at everything, even renewables, but never offers any genuine alternative.

Protect - Restore - Fund 

Are they not alternatives for our planet being offered right there ? 

You make some good points at the top of this post. But maybe before accusing others of not 'looking into things enough', try doing the same before you make a false claim. 

18 minutes ago, Lt. Aldo Raine said:

That's tinfoil hat stuff mate if you think she was going for that. Might explain why it has been deleted afterwards, which clearly shows it was an unintended mistake. 

Edited by London Wanderer

• Members
Just now, London Wanderer said:

That's tinfoil hat stuff mate if you think she was going for that. Might explain why it has been deleted afterwards, which clearly shows it was an unintended mistake. 

Oh, come on

I wasn't being entirely serious about Greta and I'm willing to believe there's a strong possibility she was unaware it was even there

Her friend very much knows what she's doing though; it's not exactly subtle

1 minute ago, Lt. Aldo Raine said:

Oh, come on

I wasn't being entirely serious about Greta and I'm willing to believe there's a strong possibility she was unaware it was even there

Her friend very much knows what she's doing though; it's not exactly subtle

Sorry. You said she was anti-Semitic so I took your word for it👍

Quite obvious the Octopus thing is an accident.

“Whoever identifies with Greta in any way in the future, in my view, is a terror supporter,’ says Israeli army spokesperson.”

This is an example of my point. Pro Palestinian = terrorist sympathisers.

She’s just a bit naive no?