Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Season tickets 22/23

radcliffe white

Great value, interesting if they have shut the blocks closest to the away end though.

I will try again this year of buying one to donate, as no one got in touch with me last year when trying this. Want to get the early access for away tickets etc and will attend the odd game through the season but want to make sure it is available and used when I cant be there

11 minutes ago, Farnywhite said:

To shut L1 L2 if that’s the plan is a big mistake going to have a big effect on atmosphere spreading everyone about 

7 minutes ago, CambridgeBWFC said:

Great value, interesting if they have shut the blocks closest to the away end though.

I will try again this year of buying one to donate, as no one got in touch with me last year when trying this. Want to get the early access for away tickets etc and will attend the odd game through the season but want to make sure it is available and used when I cant be there

I don't think IL1 has been available for a long while now? You'd think keeping all the numpties together would make far more sense than displacing them elsewhere and annoying others (or they just stop bothering coming)

• Site Supporter
21 minutes ago, JimmyRiddle said:

DL3 greyed out too, doubt that's full currently??

18 minutes ago, Traf said:

DL3 isn't available ever.

DL3 is where Tomski and I used to be. They closed it about three seasons ago. 

21 minutes ago, Farnywhite said:

To shut L1 L2 if that’s the plan is a big mistake going to have a big effect on atmosphere spreading everyone about 

It's harsh if folk have to move seats they've had for years, but the Sunderland match was a farce. They need to be nipping that sort of shit in the bud. 

• Site Supporter

Pricing is very good and cannot fault Shazza at all.

Leave crazy corner alone for gods sake. We were all balloons at that age, and it's the one part of the ground that creates atmosphere consistently.

Sanitising everything to the point of it being an afternoon at the cinema is bullshit.

Just move the away fans further away - Sunderland was always going to be that way so learn the lesson and fuck around with away fans, not ours.

Discouraging the next generation of fans is a mistake.

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, mickbrown said:

Bottles flying to and fro.

It was piss poor, but the answer shouldn't be for Gonzo and his dad having to relocate because they can't be arsed going in at the time and kicking them out.

Empty plastic bottles

About as threatening as a Nerf gun

Not a single punch thrown

It's all dancing and showing your Stone Island badges from what I can see.

• Site Supporter

They didn't give us any advanced warning of shutting our section. We did ask and they said it was so more away tickets could be sold. We complained at the time that we'd been there around 20 years and should inconvenience away fans,  not home. It all fell in deaf ears. As it will with ESL corner. 

Edited by MickyD
Fat thumb

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, 1969 said:

Me and grandson have had season tickets for iL2 for 5 years they can fuck off if we are not allowed to renew our seats

Don't say things you'll later regret. It's still a wanderers game wherever you sit. 

11 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Anyone tried to renew in IL1 or 2 yet?

On tenterhooks here. 

You not tried logging in to your account to see what you're offered?

4 minutes ago, Spider said:

Empty plastic bottles

No way were they travelling so far if they were empty. But yes aside from that it was hardly the Hampden riot.

Just now, MickyD said:

Don't say things you'll later regret. It's still a wanderers game wherever you sit. 

We'll probably still go but I will be shaking my fist in anger.I just don't see what they are trying to achieve all it does is piss loyal fans off

7 minutes ago, Spider said:

Empty plastic bottles

Well said.

The key bit is the next generation are enjoying this and to cut it is crazy.

We will never be a purely family club. Our towns demographic won’t allow it. Bolton is a supping town as opposed to anything else.