Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

2022 holidays

bolton_blondie

1 minute ago, royal white said:

Like taking sand to the beach! 

Did you show her Soi 6 👀😂

Yes I did 🙃. She was sat opposite me in toy box saying is that old bloke fingering that young girl. “Forcing” myself to have a look (despite watching it in the mirror behind her for the previous 10 mins) I had to reluctantly agree 😬

18 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Yes I did 🙃. She was sat opposite me in toy box saying is that old bloke fingering that young girl. “Forcing” myself to have a look (despite watching it in the mirror behind her for the previous 10 mins) I had to reluctantly agree 😬

Haha I remember my first trip down soi 6, King Kong bar, about 10 of us walked in  To be greeted by 3 Germans casually sat at the bar having a general chit chat whilst all being sucked off. However I was more shocked that they were all wearing white socks and brown sandals! 

14 minutes ago, royal white said:

Haha I remember my first trip down soi 6, King Kong bar, about 10 of us walked in  To be greeted by 3 Germans casually sat at the bar having a general chit chat whilst all being sucked off. However I was more shocked that they were all wearing white socks and brown sandals! 

You’ve never lived  unless you’ve been to soi 6 pattaya or soi cowboy bangkok 

4 hours ago, kent_white said:

Full moon party stopped being any good in about 1995

It's awful now. Imagine spring break in Cancoon.

When did you last go? I’ve been twice I think. About 6 years ago. I liked the jungle party to be honest 

26 minutes ago, Big E said:

When did you last go? I’ve been twice I think. About 6 years ago. I liked the jungle party to be honest 

On and off for about 15 years. It was bad by the time I got there but it got even worse everytime I went back. They just play pop music now - it was supposed to be about Goa Trance and mushrooms! 

Glass all over the beach - bit rapey. Same thing time after time. Some of the other parties are better like you say but FMP just seems to be a twat magnet nowadays! 

• Site Supporter
36 minutes ago, kent_white said:

Is Thailand back open for business now then? I heard it was limited to just a few resorts that were government sanctioned?

Samui, Puket etc?

An ex-poster, (was it Uncle Northy?) has just come back. 

• 3 weeks later...

Back from 9 days in Canada. 2 in Toronto, 4 on the train across the country, and 3 in Vancouver. Superb!! The train is well worth it to see so much outside the major cities

Brilliantly put together by that @Traf bloke. The Canadians threw a few last minute curve balls at Traf but all expertly handled and he was regularly in touch with any changes or stuff we needed to do.

The whole legalised cannabis thing was a bit of an eye-opener….

66F65BC0-7051-4279-885D-90456B19731E.thumb.jpeg.5202d0290569b4a25eef998b3e5db2fb.jpeg