Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Psoriasis

Winchester White

• Site Supporter
20 hours ago, Winchester White said:

Anyone get this? I have a couple of patches on my arms that aren't so bad but have a patch on my scalp above my ear that just won't settle down and it's really pissing me off, nothing seems to calm it down.

Message the butchers wife.  She has stuff for this pal.  She puts before and after pictures on her page.

23 hours ago, Winchester White said:

Anyone get this? I have a couple of patches on my arms that aren't so bad but have a patch on my scalp above my ear that just won't settle down and it's really pissing me off, nothing seems to calm it down.

my doc prescribed me Polytar shampoo, I had it on my scalp, worked after a while

• Members

I remember back in school.  If you opened a packet of crisps your mates would be round you like vultures sticking their beak-like hands into your packet.  The lad who had bad eczema, however, always used to enjoy a full bag to himself, the lucky bastard.

1 hour ago, DazBob said:

I remember back in school.  If you opened a packet of crisps your mates would be round you like vultures sticking their beak-like hands into your packet.  The lad who had bad eczema, however, always used to enjoy a full bag to himself, the lucky bastard.

We had one kid called Piggy Power who was always on the srounge - 'gizza a bit of your butty...' 'gizza a crisp....' No, get to fuck, oik.

I did actually give him stuff to be fair as felt a bit sorry for him.

• Site Supporter
On 07/12/2022 at 14:46, Spider said:

Mate of mine used to favver the singing detective and he got some steroid cream that cleared it up a treat. I'll see if he'll tell me what its called.

Mate of mine had it bad, all over the inside of the car and everything. He turned it over on the M61 one time. Word was that it looked like a snow globe going down the carriageway.

Nobody was injured in the accident by the way, and I'm not taking the piss of anybody with it.