Transfer Gossip

Ratwhite

• Moderators

Matthews

Emmanuel or brockbank 

Toto

1 of edwards, brockbank and zouma

Chicksen if hes the worlds best pro

Midfield of ET, politic, weir and dodoo, would be my choice but i expect ogrady and graham to be in and politic and another to be out

Darcy

Murphy

Im very optimistic

• Site Supporter
13 hours ago, Lt. Aldo Raine said:

I don' think they can "back" him. If the restrictions we're reportedly working under are true (no transfer fees paid, wages capped at £2,000 per week, etc.) then we'll struggle to compete for signings.

We might end up doing the majority of our better business on the final day of the transfer window, as that's the stage when compromises are made and contracts are cancelled.

We're aware of the limits, however it's the perception that fans will go off.

So far, regular first team players have gone. No explanation, was it parent club requests or us?

Possible they may come back, but on the face of it, we seem to have shot ourselves in the foot.

Hope you're right, and replacements come later, just can't see anyone better, which defeats the object.

4 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

We're aware of the limits, however it's the perception that fans will go off.

So far, regular first team players have gone. No explanation, was it parent club requests or us?

Possible they may come back, but on the face of it, we seem to have shot ourselves in the foot.

Hope you're right, and replacements come later, just can't see anyone better, which defeats the object.

You can look at it lots of ways. As it stood we weren’t good enough to get enough points to stay up. So if we’ve saved money and effectively given this season up that would make sense.

Equally if we’ve gambled and are trying to bring in better and give it a go that also makes sense.

The limit on numbers has the biggest effect. Am sure if squad size was not impacted we would have immediately kept Earl at very least.

• Site Supporter
5 minutes ago, bwfcfan5 said:

You can look at it lots of ways. As it stood we weren’t good enough to get enough points to stay up. So if we’ve saved money and effectively given this season up that would make sense.

Equally if we’ve gambled and are trying to bring in better and give it a go that also makes sense.

The limit on numbers has the biggest effect. Am sure if squad size was not impacted we would have immediately kept Earl at very least.

Read my post earlier. If we're maxed at £2000 per week, and sacking them off, then firstly, it suggests we're a bit fucked financially. If not, but just looking to save, then how much?

A £2k a week player to a £1k player would only save £1k.

If however 1000 fans decide to fuck it of, how much does that lose the club?

A few it's and buts, however I can't see any real financial argument for blowing players off, even if we are going down.

I don't understand why he let both wright and earl leave and now supposedly chicksen I would keep chicksen and 1 of the other 2 rather than gamble on new signings really don't understand his logic it will be the bingo machins next picking the team getting a little bit frustrated with it all.