Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Exeter (A) - Good Friday

desperado

1 hour ago, BOWTUN BAKED said:

Somebody needs to realise, don't write things on the Internet that you wouldn't say to that person face to face in a pub!

Otherwise you'll get the same reaction. 

Childish name calling is exactly that, social skills shouldn't be lost just because you're being anonymous behind a keyboard 

Think on

Or some people need to realise not to react so vehemently to posts on a forum. Some people post to get the exact reaction they want. 

Calling people out using certain words is childish, as is PMs to offer out fights. 

5 hours ago, CambridgeBWFC said:

Or some people need to realise not to react so vehemently to posts on a forum. Some people post to get the exact reaction they want. 

Calling people out using certain words is childish, as is PMs to offer out fights. 

What they gonna do when they have wrecked football ?

I know Radcliffe like many others so am a bit less impartial here.

That said I mentioned a few weeks back that I thought club shop straighteners were a load of bollocks and amazed they happen.

Saying this though. Cheese you keeping calling people thickos and morons you will wind people up. For someone of self appointed superior intelligence (You may well be) I think you know what your doing. 

Personally I’ve laughed most stuff off on here as it should be (not a lot though in fairness so easy to say)

The only one I was a bit annoyed about I happened to stumble across in normal life, they denied they were the person despite being obvious enough it was them. That was satisfying enough ha.

As for the game, didn’t see owt but had universal messages in group chats from family and pals saying Randell was having a stinker. As said though the win was big and we need to motor on now.

Edited by tomski

• The topic was unpinned
12 hours ago, Breightmet Boy said:

The Whites conquer Devon in the space of six days 🙂

image.jpeg.3f3914644cf74b028a276e26a927a3aa.jpeg

From our lofty position with help of your 4 points

Few tetchy buggers around to these parts.

wasn’t the free teas and reach arounds at “Thanks for beating Argyle” gay pile on up to scratch?

and I thought OwlsTalkWays was bad this morning 

Edited by green genie

46 minutes ago, tomski said:

I know Radcliffe like many others so am a bit less impartial here.

That said I mentioned a few weeks back that I thought club shop straighteners were a load of bollocks and amazed they happen.

Saying this though. Cheese you keeping calling people thickos and morons you will wind people up. For someone of self appointed superior intelligence (You may well be) I think you know what your doing. 

Personally I’ve laughed most stuff off on here as it should be (not a lot though in fairness so easy to say)

The only one I was a bit annoyed about I happened to stumble across in normal life, they denied they were the person despite being obvious enough it was them. That was satisfying enough ha.

As for the game, didn’t see owt but had universal messages in group chats from family and pals saying Randell was having a stinker. As said though the win was big and we need to motor on now.

Thicko

10 hours ago, MickyD said:

A brief synopsis would be:

More than one or two posters wrote that Williams had been shit. Cheese tried defending Williams because he was a Bolton player and thus beyond reproach. Redcliffe  then called Cheese something but used an incorrect spelling so Cheese called him out on it. Redcliffe offered to sort it out with fisticuffs outside the club shop. Cheese laughed and called Redcliffe some names, angering Redcliffe further. 
I think that’s about it.

Spot on 😁

• Site Supporter
26 minutes ago, Cheese said:

Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnn the blue corner:

A communist poster boy who says he’s read Chairman Mao’s Little Red Book 100 times under the gaze of his Che Guevera canvas print, weighing in at the same as 250 artisan falafels, all the way from The Moral Highground , and making his debut in a dust up of any description - The Righteous Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeessseee

• Site Supporter
7 hours ago, CambridgeBWFC said:

Which begs the question why?

Something significant missing in a life to get kicks in such a way.