Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Tales from the limousine…

MickyD

• Site Supporter

Today I drove a family to the crem. Here are a couple of the conversations going on behind me:

The passengers consisted of the husband of the deceased, his two sons and their wives or girlfriends.

Bear in mind that chit-chat going to funerals is usually fairly limited. This one was anything but.

Dad started off reminding one of the sons about the time he’d taken a girlfriend home and made use of his parent’s double bed. He also made use of his mum’s dildo. Straight out of the drawer, used on girlfriend then back in the drawer.

Next subject was about the other son back scuttling his girlfriend at her parent’s house and she soiled their cream sofa. In order to hide the truth they told her very annoyed parents the family dog had shit on the couch.

Her parents took the dog to the vets next day and had it put down. 

I was doing my best to remain professional but I think the stoney-face dropped a few times.

• Site Supporter
10 minutes ago, MickyD said:

Today I drove a family to the crem. Here are a couple of the conversations going on behind me:

The passengers consisted of the husband of the deceased, his two sons and their wives or girlfriends.

Bear in mind that chit-chat going to funerals is usually fairly limited. This one was anything but.

Dad started off reminding one of the sons about the time he’d taken a girlfriend home and made use of his parent’s double bed. He also made use of his mum’s dildo. Straight out of the drawer, used on girlfriend then back in the drawer.

Next subject was about the other son back scuttling his girlfriend at her parent’s house and she soiled their cream sofa. In order to hide the truth they told her very annoyed parents the family dog had shit on the couch.

I was doing my best to remain professional but I think the stoney-face dropped a few times.

I struggling to process this.

You drive people to funerals in a limo?

13 minutes ago, MickyD said:

Prob trying to cheery everyone up 

the Wives in the Back 

where they the ones he was Talking About 

if so

Would you 

• Site Supporter
9 minutes ago, Cheese said:

I see the Oath of Privacy meant nothing to you.

To be fair we don't know anything about who said this or even if it is true, he could be elaborating for example.

Don't take WW quite so seriously pal.

Anyway, back to the topic, did they or did they not come from "the village"?

• Moderators
3 hours ago, MickyD said:

They went on to say it had been the final straw in a long list.

Still, training or re homing seems a better approach 

Can you just rock up to a vets and have a dog put down for being poorly house trained? 

Twats 

You did well to keep quiet

• Members
On 21/04/2023 at 20:16, Winchester White said:

To be fair we don't know anything about who said this or even if it is true, he could be elaborating for example.

Don't take WW quite so seriously pal.

Anyway, back to the topic, did they or did they not come from "the village"?

OI