Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Northampton H

DomRepWanderer

12 minutes ago, matty2094 said:

Normally rock up just before kick off so don't bother with the hotel or fanzone but getting there earlier today. How quick does the hotel normally fill up? I'd imagine it'll be a little quicker today considering the weather.

Full by 130PM

Queueing for a beer for at least 15 mins normally. 

1 hour ago, itdiddidit? said:

They've been down this route before in NSL ended in tears on many occasion

Few games in there were forgeries knocking about for the token cards and loads empty handed waiting for a repouring of the pilfered ones

This is a computerised version rather than the old vouchers so presumably there will be a QR code or something similar

27 minutes ago, Leyther_Matt said:

This is a computerised version rather than the old vouchers so presumably there will be a QR code or something similar

Good will give it a go then. With these extended halves you can end up missing a good chunk of the match heading downstairs early 

1 minute ago, radcliffe white said:

You pre order half time then😀🍺

Yep changed man youngest wants watch all of the game for some reason and moans when I go down after 30mins

I'll see how the game's going I might have to buy an early one while I wait for my pre poured one😉

15 minutes ago, deeane Koontz said:

It's a relief seeing Santos' name back on the teamsheet

If he can pocket Bowie and Simpson and their wingers are pinned back we'll be laughing. Northampton's Appere and Fox were injured in training and they have no striking options on the bench. Hopefully we've resolved the old "breaking down packed defences" conundrum and can find some goals.