Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Carlisle (A)

radcliffe white

• Moderators
47 minutes ago, frank_spencer said:

Glad to see the 2 loanees who folk were wanting binned off have got us 2 up.

Was just saying to my 9 month old daughter I'm pleased that 3 players who  had question marks hanging over them have chipped in today

Ashworth got an assist too, maybe on the 3rd as well but would have to see it again

Just now, Lostock Whites said:

Even if it was just for a few minutes, but CMG and Ogbeta coming on were a breath of fresh air and wrapped it up for us, more than deservedly so.

Couple more signings and players coming back in Feb, let's fucking have it. 

Deffo. Fresh legs who want to run with the ball. 

Maghoma was brilliant first half today. Hes going to be a talent that lad.

How good was Josh Sheehan btw, especially in the latter stages. Calm and composed, hes our most talented player by a mile.

League 1 Busquets.

17 minutes ago, superjohnmcginlay said:

They started off very complimentary then it started to go downhill 😀

His best quip was 'has the referee lost his whistle' in added time. proper belly laughed at that. does help when you're winning mind.

difference a week does I was trudging out of orient last week and now I'm buzzing. Top result didn't fancy going today as I didn't stop feeling rough til Wednesday but bet it's bouncing up there.

3 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Deffo. Fresh legs who want to run with the ball. 

Maghoma was brilliant first half today. Hes going to be a talent that lad.

How good was Josh Sheehan btw, especially in the latter stages. Calm and composed, hes our most talented player by a mile.

League 1 Busquets.

Yes, agree with that, Maghoma a joy to watch first half, Sheehan absolute class 2nd half.  Dempsey too.

I can't remember many more dominant away performances, at 2-1 we didn't give them a sniff to get anywhere near our box, the central defenders were in total control of every situation.  Still annoying we managed to lose to these at home, they are so poor. 

Vic played as well as I've seen him in the league, and Bod carried it on with his usual classy touches and winning headers.  No problem with Jerome's contribution either, he gets some undeserved stick.