Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Posh

Dr Faustus

• Site Supporter
On 17/04/2024 at 12:55, L/H White said:

:D

i'm actually doing a ultra marathon that day, glad it's playoffs, would have been gutted missing if it was a promotion party šŸ™‚

Does that mean you have to wear a balaclava and let flares off as you jog about?

• Site Supporter
Posted (edited)

'Bolton were given an initial allocation of 1,674 tickets in the main stand and they were snapped up in two-and-a-half hours on Thursday.

There is a chance more could become available depending on the weekend League One results.'

Ā 

The above is from the Peterborough local rag. So if we do win on Saturday & Derby lose (I know, I know), all you part timers might get a chance to jump on.

Edited by Steejay

1 hour ago, Steejay said:

'Bolton were given an initial allocation of 1,674 tickets in the main stand and they were snapped up in two-and-a-half hours on Thursday.

There is a chance more could become available depending on the weekend League One results.'

Ā 

The above is from the Peterborough local rag. So if we do win on Saturday & Derby lose (I know, I know), all you part timers might get a chance to jump on.

Will depend on what Posh do in their game.

2 minutes ago, freds dad said:

They also play on Tuesday so how late can they leave the decision to give us extra tickets?

Ā 

Tickets donā€™t go on sale to members until Monday, so Iā€™m sure they could offer more on Weds if there would be demand from us.

• Site Supporter
3 hours ago, freds dad said:

They also play on Tuesday so how late can they leave the decision to give us extra tickets?

Ā 

The tickets are electronic and Peterborough know we have the sales infrastructure to get rid of an extra couple of thousand in minutes if the demand is there.Ā 
Itā€™s all about the stars aligning though.

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, radcliffe white said:

Dead rubber both teams rest key players be like pre season gameĀ 

Should Peterborough win their game in hand midweek, they too could be promoted directly next Saturday. They'd have to beat us by a few, and hope Derby win, but both teams surely will go for the win, just in case the highly improbable happens at Pride Park.

1 minute ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Should Peterborough win their game in hand midweek, they too could be promoted directly next Saturday. They'd have to beat us by a few, and hope Derby win, but both teams surely will go for the win, just in case the highly improbable happens at Pride Park.

They wonā€™t go up because goal difference, next week is a waste of time & many changes will be made

Pre season friendlyĀ