Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Posh

Dr Faustus

5 minutes ago, radcliffe white said:

You just know derby will grind a 1/2-0 win out

we blew our chances let’s just get the big guns ready 

Be like the Orient game for them the other week, 2-0 in the opening 20 mins, cruise through the game with no anxiety, no pressure.

Peterboro team tonight - dont know if its reserves or not, but some of them names are a mouthful

Posh

Nicholas Bilokapic, Harley Mills, Romoney Crichlow, Emmanuel Fernandez, James Dornelly, Jadel Katongo, Ryan De Havilland, David Ajiboye, Malik Mothersille, Ricky-Jade Jones, Jonson Clarke-Harris

Subs: Fynn Talley, Charlie O’Connell, Vontae Daley-Campbell Hector Kyprianou, Jacob Wakeling, Donay O’Brien-Brady, Pemi Aderoju

• Site Supporter
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, captainmed said:

We are 100/1 with the bookies for top 2 and you’ll be able to get more on the exchanges. 

Sometimes you’ve just got to accept that it simply ain’t going to happen. 

Anyway If you’re still unsure, put the £100 you will be spending on @ 100/1. I’m sure the £10K return will make up for not being there 😎

Of course deep down I know you’re right.

But as @Traf alluded to and you know with the miles you’ve put in, there’s plenty more reasons we head off to away days other than the expectation of “what if?”

I’d be deluded if the only reason I was going down is because I expected the stars to align.

But that said if the 100/1 shot is my horse and it starts the race, then I want to be there the day it comes in 😎

Edited by desperado

3 minutes ago, bwfc2003 said:

Peterboro team tonight - dont know if its reserves or not, but some of them names are a mouthful

Posh

Nicholas Bilokapic, Harley Mills, Romoney Crichlow, Emmanuel Fernandez, James Dornelly, Jadel Katongo, Ryan De Havilland, David Ajiboye, Malik Mothersille, Ricky-Jade Jones, Jonson Clarke-Harris

Subs: Fynn Talley, Charlie O’Connell, Vontae Daley-Campbell Hector Kyprianou, Jacob Wakeling, Donay O’Brien-Brady, Pemi Aderoju

No poku, no burrows, no Randall no mason Clark etc, reserves 

• Moderators
19 minutes ago, Marc505 said:

Hope we're in different divisions next season, I'm sick to death of seeing the word Posh.

She was 50 the other day

• Site Supporter
10 minutes ago, Zico said:

She was 50 the other day

When she was in that silver outfit for one of their videos she was defo in the wank bank back when I was a lad. Then again, back then I would have done them all given the chance, even the Scouser.

• Site Supporter

Don’t care if it’s a reserve side, it’s an embarrassing effort this from Peterborough.

I think performances like this can damage confidence, momentum, belief and fan opinion.

Wouldn’t like to see us surrender like this in any game. 

2 minutes ago, desperado said:

Don’t care if it’s a reserve side, it’s an embarrassing effort this from Peterborough.

I think performances like this can damage confidence, momentum, belief and fan opinion.

Gamble

they win play offs then it’s good work 

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, radcliffe white said:

Gamble

they win play offs then it’s good work 

Can see that.

Be interesting to see how the next few weeks plays out for them. 

• Site Supporter
11 minutes ago, desperado said:

Absolutely. 

Fans can't be happy surely, even if they can understand the need to rest some.

1 hour ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Quick look at the table on bbc:

Screenshot_20240423_201556_Chrome.thumb.jpg.3461ef6bd6d63979844470c3c6fe1064.jpg

That whole play off scenario would be my worst nightmare. Get through Derby somehow and play Wigan at wembley....