Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Posh

Dr Faustus

1 hour ago, Krimzon said:

Go to the club website, sign in , hover over Wanderers TV , click on subscribe/buy passes. Scroll down to Peterborough match match pass £10 . enter credit/debit card details and you will get a confirmation message and an email saying the same thing. You can then watch on your P.C. , Tablet or phone.

There is a way to beam it to your smart TV but Im not sure how to do that.

If you are not a member of the website/wanderers tv thing you will need to register as a member . Its just an email name address thing. Theyll send you an email and activate it. 

Its a 12:30 kick off so no vpn or being "abroad" needed. 

Sorted, thanks. You too @tomski

I've eliminated the impossible which is going up as champions and so whatever remains no matter how improbable must be the truth, which is going up as runners up.

Sure that's what Sherlock Holmes said and he knew his shit.

17 hours ago, desperado said:

How could there be a conflict of interest over us trying to win a football game and not having a focus on the play-offs?

Unless you think we should just trot out reserves, not bother about result/performance and be happy going into play-offs on the back of a defeat?

if a great result today guaranteed play off success we wouldn't be in 3rd. 

when we do it today you can all come on here and wank each other of at how negative i am. 

i just hope today passes by, no injuries and we prepare for 3 massive games to get us into the Championship.

1 minute ago, Big E said:

if a great result today guaranteed play off success we wouldn't be in 3rd. 

when we do it today you can all come on here and wank each other of at how negative i am. 

i just hope today passes by, no injuries and we prepare for 3 massive games to get us into the Championship.

Won't be doing that mate and fully understand your realism but I'll keep dreaming as long as the dream is on.

Just now, Cheese said:

Full strength.

Cheers.

Strange that they rest a load midweek in what seemed like protecting for the play offs but then switch their approach for the last game when their fate is now sealed.

Anyway, doesn’t change our approach and I imagine they’ll have plenty that are hopefully going to just go through the motions with half an eye on the play offs.

1 hour ago, DazBob said:

Fuck me, some of the negativity on here is nothing short of embarrassing.

We ALL know the likelihood of us being promoted today is virtually zero ... But there IS a chance.

... But we have folk stating as if it's a fact that it won't happen. Almost as if they don't want it.

Miserable cunts.

It's highly unlikely to happen but could you imagine the limbs if it did. Definitely rival the Wilbraham goal.