Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

You Tube Bolton Stuff

superjohnmcginlay

Ah, Headington United. Brings back memories. I wasn't there (only 9) but remember the cup-ties from that period and was at some of the home ones - Liverpool, Portsmouth, Millwall. My first away game was the cup-tie at St Andrews in January 1955.

Witton Albion ? Got the ticket, then got the flu so couldn't go. Gutted. Same happened in 1959 for the quarter-final at Forest.

Memories, eh.

:drinks:

posted this before but this day was fookin brilliant i was only 13 but remember it so clearly

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HQplUBZAUc

that is the perfect example why i fuckin hate the reebok stadium and football of today, imagine if we got into the champions league or summert major, not a fuckin chance would the fans be allowed onto the pitch at that shithole without getting banned or nicked

all corporate bollocks now

Weasel from B/pool ?..if so, slightly yes.

Chuckled at the obvious Wolves' fans in the Bolton section ,40 seconds in.

aye weasel from blackpool...hes in that video when we score,appearing like jesus! top fella,although not seem him for yonks,he went travelling i think.

aye weasel from blackpool...hes in that video when we score,appearing like jesus! top fella,although not seem him for yonks,he went travelling i think.

Last i heard, he's back in B/pool & now imports local craft type stuff from the far east to sell to hippy type people.

I think he rarely goes to football now.

Apart from the Euro jaunts,this has to be my favourite away trip -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96yVHkEPNy0

I do miss standing :cray:

I never watch SJM tap that ball in, I am always transfixed on the reaction behind the goal as he strokes it home.

Best away... in fact my best match ever!!!

Why do we play on a Friday night by the way?

I do miss standing :cray:

I never watch SJM tap that ball in, I am always transfixed on the reaction behind the goal as he strokes it home.

Best away... in fact my best match ever!!!

Why do we play on a Friday night by the way?

I'm always transfixed by the Hull player mysteriously decked on 1min 29secs - because he definitely wasn't injured in the build up to the goal.