Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Bolton 2 Everton 0

Ratwhite

Lee hasn't had a proper break for about 3yrs or summert daft. Elmo's doing ok so far.

Goal took a hefty deflection off heitinga.

It's still pissing it down and to make matters worse there's now 3 drummers infront of the nsl

can someone not shoot the bastards???

• Moderators

zico, rodrigo is a left winger all day long for me, and should be no where near the right wing.

possibly, but has he even played there yet?

looked much better on the right than he has up front when I've seen him

oh and petrov

when you disagree with the managers subs, standing on the line shaking your head probably isn't the brightest move, sulky fcuker

wonder if he's doing his coaching qualifications?

oh and petrov

when you disagree with the managers subs, standing on the line shaking your head probably isn't the brightest move, sulky fcuker

I had some grown men kicking off this morning because I benched them, pathetic immature cunts that's what they are. Bad apples are not wanted on the team and petrov is certainly one of them

Nearly 23000 on for a Sky game that's a little better. I urge any stay aways get down to the Reebok and help push us to a European spot, come on down, the footballs good again, Coyle has fashioned an attractive young team, they deserve a passionate support and full houses, Blackburn are out supporting us despite playing crap football, its time to back the club and fill the Reebok.

Edited by Mounts Kipper

Nearly 23000 on for a Sky game that's a little better. I urge any stay aways get down to the Reebok and help push us to a European spot, come on down, the footballs good again, Coyle has fashioned an attractive young team, they deserve a passionate support and full houses, Blackburn are out supporting us despite playing crap football, its time to back the club and fill the Reebok

Horwich is a twat to get to though

When Tim Cahill fucked his chance up, why did jussi go sliding across the goal mouth on his knees?

:rofl: I thought about you when that happened.

The best bit of that incident is the bloke sat behind the goals giving Cahill the Vs,

Enjoyed such an acomplished display some of our players clearly getting back to form and the squad is looking as strong as it has for 3-4 years - showed how important it is to freshen things up in January Everton looked desperately in need of a spark and Moyes looks like he's had a belly full of the problems they face - I read in the NOTW Mark Davies has signed a new contract 4.5 years on ?25k not sure if that's rubbish nowt on official site but I really enjoy watching him play and if he stays in the game as much as he did yesterday every credit - the way he drives forward in possession reminds me of McAteer a bit - Wheater did well also - any news on Knight it didn't look good at the ground and worse on TV?

• Moderators

I'm not sure how Moysey can be so critical of his team, even if they were gash. They setup a 4-5-1 and the lad up front didn't have a clue what was going on. They clearly had a bollocking at half-time and came out fire up, unfortunately that manifests itself in Neville Jr moaning at the officials and Fellaini raising his elbow up by another 30 degrees, horrible cunt that he is.

Enjoyed such an acomplished display some of our players clearly getting back to form and the squad is looking as strong as it has for 3-4 years - showed how important it is to freshen things up in January Everton looked desperately in need of a spark and Moyes looks like he's had a belly full of the problems they face - I read in the NOTW Mark Davies has signed a new contract 4.5 years on ?25k not sure if that's rubbish nowt on official site but I really enjoy watching him play and if he stays in the game as much as he did yesterday every credit - the way he drives forward in possession reminds me of McAteer a bit - Wheater did well also - any news on Knight it didn't look good at the ground and worse on TV?

Very true, If you think how different the game would have been yesterday if when Knight got injured we had no replacement centre half and Sturridges goals mean we are now looking at top 8 and maybe europe whereas Everton are starign down the barrel.

Everton helped us no end by being gash so we shouldn't get too giddy.

Fellaini and Arteta sat off and strolled about and gave Holden and Davies as easy a game as they've had all season. Without Saha, Everton had no attacking threat all afternoon save for Cahill's sitter. Our Cahill had made a bollocks of a free header eight yards out until it hit Heitinga, too, so I'd say our luck was in a bit, particularly as the goal game from a mystery free kick.

Still, a comfortable three points with Wheater looking decent and Sturridge scoring again despite not having the best of games.

Coleman and Baines have looked a threat from full back all season but didn't get a look-in, so every credit to Taylor, Elmander and Lee for that.

Back in some sort of form in time for a Cup run?

COYW!

Let's be honest, we all need to thank one man for our recent mini-run of form - Carlos Vela's agent.

Without him, we wouldn't have had Sturridge's goals.

The man is a legend.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.