Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wanderers 1 Villa 2

For me, it's not a case of who's in charge. I see it like this at the moment:

1. Results: currently shit, but are we performing well enough?

2. Performance, currently shit: do the staff look like they might be able to change things

3. Management: also currently very poor tactically and no Plan B, C or D.

And for those reasons, I'm currently out.

but a season ticket works out at next to fuck all for the game however everything that goes with it costs a bomb. seems reasonable to want to stop wasting money on the day as a whole

This.

Ive not got to the point of binning it off yet and thats because Ive not been up ont stand for more than 50 minutes all season (half of that was the last 25 of stoke!)

If Id of sat watching it id be cushion shopping of a saturday by now. I just go for the beer but even thats not as enjoyable when your freezing your cock off drinking ?3.20 pisswater served to you by foreign students who cant add up or take simple orders.

Anyway... COYFWM!

That won't affect our powers that be either then? We don't take any money from away ticket sales?

You don't understand me sir.

You've already paid for your season ticket so (beer, pies and fizzy pop aside) you're choosing to not use something you've already paid completely for.

Away matches have to be completely paid for on a one-by-one basis, are usually very expensive and you have to take travelling costs into account.

My point about the 'powers that be' was just to show that if THAT is the reason you're skipping games, to make them realise that fans won't take this crap any longer, then you're failing because they won't notice and/or won't care.

Well if I throw the season ticket to the back of a drawer I'll not be going because I don't want to get frozen watching sh*te football when I could be enjoying my life somewhere else - like non-league football.

Not to make a point to PG or ED.

In which case, fair play.

My point was to those saying "let's stop going to the games to show them we won't stand for this". Let's leave that to the sheep botherers up the A666.

• Site Supporter

dya know, even though we are utter turd at the min, and i cant see where the next point is coming from, i can not fookin wait for this game!

in coyle we.......nope sorry i cant even bring myself to say that!

COYFWM!!!

not won away all season!!!!!

well guess whats coming...

Don't write that - even tho' your probably right...

How many times in the build-up to a game do we hear/read how it's been X amount of minutes on the pitch since 'insert name of misfiring opposition forward here' scored? I'm sure a collective thought of 'well today's his lucky day' ripples around Bolton when this happens (the factoid usually supplied via those w*nkers on Football Focus or friday's Bolton News).

That said, I'm going to be uber-optimistic and go for 0-0, they haven't won away and we can't buy a goal.

Edited by Youri McAnespie

dont win - relegated, simple. Running out of the easier games pre losing five in a row starting with everton away in January.

Need to win the next 3 homes as i suspect we'll lose the two aways

Effectively 5 from safety as really dont see sunderland going down esp with o neill in charge

Can see us not winning, sacking Coyle and ending up with Steve Bruce this time next week

This is the view of a Villa fan from f365.

However, the worst thing about the current situation however is not the results. It's the manner of these pathetic results. McLeish's Villa side have not come out of the blocks firing once. We set up defensively then meekly concede within half an hour. Can he not motivate a team? And the less said about the style of football the better - we actually cannot string five passes together, nor do we look like we want to try to. It's genuinely painful to watch.

Swap the word McLeish for Coyle and he could be describing us.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.