Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Half Full At The Final Whistle

Spider

• Site Supporter

I'm sorry

Why, the Fucking Fuck, would anyone need to leave that match early today?

What possible reason or excuse is there?

The team huddle, the win, the fact that an afternoon like this will never happen again is surely worth the extra 5 minutes in traffic.

You sour, heartless, miserable cunts. You deserve to watch us in another division.

Unbefuckingleivable.

The way they were rushing out of the West Lower near me from 87 minutes, I was afraid there might be a fire.

Obviously some people have a pressing reason to get home quickly .................. but so many ?

The rest of us don't deserve to watch us in another division though, so you'll have to think of some other punishment. Superglue on their seats ?

I'm sorry

The team huddle, the win, the fact that an afternoon like this will never happen again is surely worth the extra 5 minutes in traffic.

You sour, heartless, miserable cunts. You deserve to watch us in another division.

Unbefuckingleivable.

Thay's your modern football fan for you.

i did worry that we would nt find anything to complain about today.

i have no problem with anyone who chooses to leave early, turn up late, spend parts of the game under the stands etc etc.

today i was in my seat early, watched the whole game and stayed to clap the players off....but so what ?

• Site Supporter

I kind of agree ani; each to their own. However, like I don't ever walk out of a cinema without seeing the end of the film, I also don't do it at football.

anyone got stats on things happening in the last 5-8 minutes of a game? It's not as bad as it used to be but I seem to recall more than a few games changing in the last few minutes of a game.

I'm sorry

Unbefuckingleivable.

Well said happens every game but today's game FFS

Why do theses people bother going - bet they think the fecking titanic didn't sink

I'm sorry

Unbefuckingleivable.

:good:

• Site Supporter

if you want a pint at half time at half time, but leave it til half time to get one, then you've fuck all chance of getting served before the second half begins.

anyone would think some of you lot go to watch the match, the way you're going on.

if you want a pint at half time at half time, but leave it til half time to get one, then you've fuck all chance of getting served before the second half begins.

anyone would think some of you lot go to watch the match, the way you're going on.

I thought they had a beer token thing going on to save you lining forever for a beer?

i really do not get why fans think they should judge other fans each to their own.

i stayed and clapped today, but for a night game getting off the car park before the buses means i get home about half an hour earlier than if i get stuck. if i need to get off so i watch last couple of minutes on the tvs why does it matter to anyone else ?

if someone goes down early and misses a goal, who has lost out ? and why is anyone else bothered ?

i watched to the game to end today...

enjoyed probably one of my favorite ever moments at the reebok as i watched our lads huddle and come to the ESL to join in celebration.

enjoyed a bit of hangbags outside,got trapped in scotts car park for ten minutes,then sat in traffic for 15 minutes as the busses went.

and i still ended up in blackpool for 6pm.

When has the beer at the Reebok ever been fresh? Its fucking awful :angry2:

Anticipated a big queue at half time today so gave the tokens a go for the first time. Handed three in and the girl hands me two pints. 'gave you 3 love' says I, 'no definitely 2' replies the silly bint. Only the stranger next to me in the queue corroborating got me my 3rd pint, along with a 'whatever, not my beer anyway' as if to say I'm full of shit.

Difficult to find anything to complain about today, but the obnoxious cow didn't half piss me off

Worst of all are the bell ends that go up to their seats just as the half time whistle has gone. What goes through their minds?

'Oh half time whistles just gone lets go back to our seat and piss of the hundreds of people making their way downstairs'

T*ats!!!!!