Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Call To Arms....

gonzo

First time I've clicked on this thread. I was confused as to why Gonzo was goading me to get to Villa away to show my support for the Wanderers. Took me a while.

I have no idea what the score was at villa and I'm not even sure if I went haha

• Moderators

I reckon it's still going to be 13k.

WWe ain't gonna win back megsons millions by sacking Dougie. It didn't happen with coyle, it didn't happen with freedman it sure as fuck won't happen now!

and, maybe i'm just an oddball but i'm content with that

fcuk em

I think that recent events have proven that isn't the case.

The only question is how long the parasites will give the new mon. I'll go with 15 minutes.

Boo a booer

FFS

They can't wait for a fuck up, so they can have a go and feel better about themselves

Your lot can't wait for them to have a go, so you can have a go at the "parasites" for having a go....

It's a vicious fucking cycle

Went with my 2 lads today for the first time this season. Apart from the result quite enjoyed it. The team gave 100 percent but just looked disorganized especially in defence. I thought spearing was excellent today despite what most people seem to be saying on here also max Clayton looked the part when he came on. Not impressed with beckford. A good manager is needed to sort the team out now malkay mackay would be my choice. All is not lost and the fans were brilliant. The lads enjoyed it too can't wait to go again. GARTSIDE OUT!!!!

• 1 year later...

Time for this again??

We need a seige mentality from everybody involved folks.

Let's help stop this getting any worse than it is already.

Get down there Saturday,get behind em and let's show we are all in it together and maybe we can get out of this mess of a league position irrespective of what's happening in the board room.

Little old Bolton ain't going anywhere just yet.....

I doubt whether a call to arms will be answered in any great numbers the lads I have text who were all regulars have said fuck it were not going, these lads now thoroughly disillusioned and will not be returning any time soon.

I'm thoroughly disillusioned, still going to the match though, it's my club.

Shame they don't have your enthusiasm Mounts

Can't see any of the recently departed returning as they've decided for various reasons / excuses that they can't be arsed .They have done the joyride to the top six & Europe and more particularly bailed out in eighties rejoined in the nineties stayed aboard for a decade & sloped off again .Still mouth off in the pub that they hate the dmb's & blame everyman & his dog for the demise of our club.