Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Working With Someone That Stinks....

gonzo

Is there anything worse??

And I dont mean just a bad arse either..Im talking proper BO.

Ive worked with this electrician on and off for about 8 years now,nice fella,keeps himself to himself and to be fair,Ive never noticed even so much as a tangy whiff from him...

But from what I can gather,hes hit a few problems at home,which will probably revolve around the fact he drinks about 17 pints of cider every night,and smells like a drip tray thats been doused in mouth wash every morning...

His personal hygine as hit the buffers and the body odour has now reached hefty new heights...

Im talking seriously vomit inducing stuff here,not just BO...

Its that smelly dosser kid smell from school...

Its a bit like sour milk thats been thrown all over a steaming pile of shit mixed with a dab of knob cheese and piss drenched fish guts....

its seriously really that bad....

Now what do I do?...

Shall I tell the poor cunt he stinks so he can address the issue?

Shall I just put up with it and let him damage my nazel cavitiy even more than it is done in already?

Or shall I scrawl his name on the bog door with stinks of shit next to it?

We had a contractor working for us for about 8 months. Was the worse 8 months of my fucking life.

Stunk of baby sick, never brushed his teeth, smoked roll ups and supped coffee like it was going out of fashion. His shirt and pants was never ironed also.

Come in one morning about 30 minutes late, said he'd woke up after falling asleep straight from work, scruffy fucker fell asleep in his work wear, woke up and just strolled out the house without a shower, brushing his teeth or changing his clobber. He also has what looked like sick down his pants.

disgusting.

We had a contractor working for us for about 8 months. Was the worse 8 months of my fucking life.

Stunk of baby sick, never brushed his teeth, smoked roll ups and supped coffee like it was going out of fashion. His shirt and pants was never ironed also.

Come in one morning about 30 minutes late, said he'd woke up after falling asleep straight from work, scruffy fucker fell asleep in his work wear, woke up and just strolled out the house without a shower, brushing his teeth or changing his clobber. He also has what looked like sick down his pants.

disgusting.

Smiley worked at your place aswell?

• Site Supporter

Pull him to one side and ask if he's having issues at home. when he asks why you are asking; and he will; tell him that, as a pal, you feel you are able to let him know that his normal personal hygiene and cleanliness has recently taken a turn for the worse.

He'll be so grateful that you consider him a pal that he'll forgive the fact you've just told him he's a smelly twat.

had a mate like that the dirty cunt

anyway he got a bird and it was near xmas

he spent a full weeks wage on her we are talking 2nd year YTS wage £35

she got him

touth brush

touth paste

2 bars of soap

shampoo for is flat top

2 cans of deodrent

and a box of daz

Come in one morning about 30 minutes late, said he'd woke up after falling asleep straight from work, scruffy fucker fell asleep in his work wear, woke up and just strolled out the house without a shower, brushing his teeth or changing his

clobber. He also has what looked like sick down his pants.

disgusting.

Until you mentioned smoking roll-ups I pictured someone I had the displeasure of working with a bit back.

• Members

When I used to work in a shared office (eeuuw) we had a lad in temping for 6 months. He was a big fat lad from Zambia and looked like a black Great Suprendo.

He was a really nice lad ... but after about 4 months he was coming into work in the same clothes evry day and it smelt like he'd swum to work through a river of sewage.

A colleague and me eventually had to pull him aside and I asked, "Is everything alright at home?"

He smiled and said, "Yes, of course".

My colleague then said, "Well, it's just that we'd noticed you'd stopped washing."

Fucking hell we felt bad, but he got the message and the problem was solved.

• Members

When I first arrived in Sydney, we had a tall, athletic dark skinned engineer called Alastair out from the Huddersfield HQ. A really beltin lad. Not unclean in any sense. Suave dresser, the best cologne - he had Aussie birds hanging off him and I am sure he must have been firing salt after only a fortnight here.

If you got in the lift with him at the end of a hot Sydney summers day, the smell was unbearable. Pheromones. Didn't put the birds off. They were throwing themselves at him. He ended up being sent back to Udders in disgrace after he and the Managing Directors dodgy half brother got hold of a company gold credit card and organised an orgy with top class whores in a top Sydney hotel penthouse - all charged to the company!

The only other bad BO experience was with a young lass at BCGS who had started her monthly cycles and hadn't quite grasped the hygiene side of things. How the fcuk she was the only one who couldn't smell Grimsby fish market was beyond me. The lass who became Paul Mariners missus took her to one side and gave her a few pointers. Problem solved.

Coincidentally, I saw Paul Mariner on Sultana the other night. Coaching Toronto FC.

He ended up being sent back to Udders in disgrace after he and the Managing Directors dodgy half brother got hold of a company gold credit card and organised an orgy with top class whores in a top Sydney hotel penthouse - all charged to the company

That's a sackable offence?!

Fuck mop.

disgusting.

:lol:

Tell him, he may not be aware how much it's affecting others or he may be burying his head in the sand or even kipping in his car if he's got home issues.

Used to work placing unemployed people with companies, there was one woman who wouldn't last more than a couple of days with any prospective employer despite appearing enthusiastic and capable.

Turned out she had an odour problem but no-one wanted to broach it with her.

Had a meeting with her and she insisted she showered every morning and evening, more at weekend, but it didn't help.

Suggested she went to the doctor and it turned out she had diabetes. Apart from solving the odour problem it meant she got the treatment she needed.

Guest Frandsen08

just take him to one side and have a word see if anything is going on, he might just need a hug gonz, just hold your breath and think of england :D

• Members

Working on a busy ward doing 13hr shifts I understand that people get sweaty. But theres a difference between being sweaty and smelling of BO. Shower, deodorant, clean uniform , it's not hard. I'd be gutted if I stunk and no-one told me. I'd rather know and do something about it.

Working on a busy ward doing 13hr shifts I understand that people get sweaty. But theres a difference between being sweaty and smelling of BO. Shower, deodorant, clean uniform , it's not hard. I'd be gutted if I stunk and no-one told me. I'd rather know and do something about it.

You smell.

HTH