Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

City/utd Games Taking Precedence In Bolton Pubs...

Youri McAnespie

A suburb of Manchester?  

138 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I hope you strangled the fucker with it

I just couldnt get my head around it! I dont understand why any self respecting Bolton fan would want something like that.

It said "United will never die" and "Bolton pride of Lancashire" on it. Bizarre!

That's got to be home made.

... hasn't it??

By someone with a split personality.

It certainly didnt look in any way official. I saw him carrying it about at one stage so I could read it all and then later he had it on round his neck and the United bit was the only visible part of it!

Why ? Because you can see someone in another shirt and genuinely think "worse things happen in life"

Would you wear a Bolton shirt(I know wearing replicas is Shit) to another game? You wouldn't so why is it ok to wear a filth top. It's one thing to take in another teams game (not for me again) but why do these knobs have to let the world know they are dmb or whoever they support?

Thing that pisses me off with the pricks wearing the filth tops is that its a clear act of provocation.

That cunt in the picture could of worn any shirt in his wardrobe on Saturday,any at all.

But he chose to wear a Manchester United top to Bolton Wanderers home fixture.

Why?...Why would you do this?...To wind people up and attract attention.

The guy should been clumped,simple as.

Not because hes simply wearing a Scum top,because hes purposely trying cause trouble.

Without wanting to sound like a knobhead,if I saw him wearing that top,it would be worth the 5 year banning order to stick the head the fucking clown.

Without wanting to sound like a knobhead,

Ha Ha! Sorry, this made me laugh.

Anyway, either we were all too pissed, too busy being nobs or he didn't come near the social club, he wasn't spotted by the ESL Social club elite.

It does seem an utterly ridiculous thing to do if it wasn't for a bet or to simply be provocative (not in a pervy way of course).

Thing that pisses me off with the pricks wearing the filth tops is that its a clear act of provocation.

That cunt in the picture could of worn any shirt in his wardrobe on Saturday,any at all.

But he chose to wear a Manchester United top to Bolton Wanderers home fixture.

Why?...Why would you do this?...To wind people up and attract attention.

The guy should been clumped,simple as.

Not because hes simply wearing a Scum top,because hes purposely trying cause trouble.

Without wanting to sound like a knobhead,if I saw him wearing that top,it would be worth the 5 year banning order to stick the head the fucking clown.

Had he not been the united game earlier in the day?

Anyway why you are tangerine dream

If it's a 'forfeit' for some stupid bet, well, like other posters have said - worthy of a slap, because of the deliberate nature of it. It also smacks of a 'look at me taking liberties with the knuckledraggers, aren't I the clever fucker?' attitude, typically (though not exclusively) displayed by stoowdents. Wankers.

Edited by Youri McAnespie

Doesn't matter where he'd been, no way should he be allowed in the Reebok wearing that.

Exactly.

I dont care wether he had been playing center half for United that day,simple fact is he chose wear that shirt to purposely wind people up.

Exactly.

I dont care wether he had been playing center half for United that day,simple fact is he chose wear that shirt to purposely wind people up.

And it's November for Gudni sake, so most normal folk had a coat or at least a trackie top on too.

stewards should have thrown him out - home fans only in that section according to ground regs

See that pisses me off you have people going mad at nothing games because someone cheers. It could even be for a winning bet. Soft fuckers

• Moderators

I'd like to know what the reaction would be if somebody had a Bolton top on under the wankers end at the theatre of shite under the same circumstances!

There wouldn't have been utd fans taking photos then discussing it at home

It would've been dealt with there and then

I am perplexed as to how or why this has happened

• Site Supporter

I would have made my feelings to him known immediately in the ESU... I've had a couple of warnings off stewards already over different things but that would have been red rag (literally) to a bull. Disappointed he was allowed to walk around in that shirt for more than 5 seconds.