Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Bolton 1 Reading 1

L/H White

good point reading will be there abouts come end of season...yes 2 clear pens for us ,linesman must have seen them and bottled it

only down side is why bogden plays high ball ..ngog and beckford never won anything we need to play on floor ..boggers for me was man of match

No comparison between OC and DF.

Stronger team, better manager, more togetherness generally.

Can't remember the exact words but I am sure it was "wonderful" when he referred to the travelling support before the Shrewsbury CC game.

Unfortunately if we fail to win any of our next 2 league games it won't count for much.

Too right I gave Beckford a piece of my mind today. He was effing shite. I blame skd for giving me false expectations but fuck me he did eff all.

There's a fine line between being a 'lazy' righteous ala borgetti or jardel and then watching Ngog do all the hard work and then being on your heels constantly

Too right I gave Beckford a piece of my mind today. He was effing shite. I blame skd for giving me false expectations but fuck me he did eff all.

There's a fine line between being a 'lazy' righteous ala borgetti or jardel and then watching Ngog do all the hard work and then being on your heels constantly

He scores goals.

Its that simple.

Lets look in December eh?

'Kin'ell Eavesy, talk about not giving him a chance

Bogdan MOM

Tierney good athlete solid and great cross for goal.

Baptiste again good athlete strong but not as comfortable on the ball and average distrbution for a full back.

Knight steady game but would be better alongside an organiser like Dawson.

Wheater not going to crucify him just back from long term injury I believe he is good enough but would again benefit playing alongside Dawson.

Spearing great first half ran out of gas 2nd going to a solid player for us.

Medo same as a above only criticism is there a little bit similar.

LCY more like his old self first half, I particularly like him when he comes inside and attacks the centre halfs.

Pratley did a decent job out of position, he should have been moved central after 1 hour when Medo and Spearing ran out of gas.

NGog he's finally arrived stays fit could play a big part in getting us promoted.

Beckford made a couple of great runs and was not picked out for the pass but thought touch was ok but we need to get some quality ball into the box to see the best of him.

Dougie Feeedman had the team purring for 45 minutes then a blow out, should of brought Hall on for one of the wide spots in 2nd half and put pratley centre mid and brought spearing off. Average for me today DF.

I thought the starting line up was complete apart from Wheater. Because he lacks pace, he gets too close in order to stop his man from turning and burning him. So fouls.

Best 1st half for yonks.

Ngog stood out today and Beckford should have been subbed first not him.

Reading were good in 2nd half. Drenthe a real handful but dive after dive.

Early impressions are that it's a tough league this time and will stretch us to the Maximus.

• Site Supporter

Watched the Football League Show. There's a minute I'll never get back. Two goals, Mido hitting post and that's about it. No review of the reasons the penalty was given; not even a mention of the two penalty shouts not given. 

All in all, load of bollocks.

• Site Supporter

Found that very frustrating indeed.

Aside from the woeful refereeing why sign players who want balls played on the ground then insist on playing as if Kevin Davies is still up front. That said I was quite impressed first half but just give beckford the service he needs! Can see him getting sent off through frustration at this rate!

This with fucking bells on.

Also then bring a big fucker who is powerful in the air on and a Brazilian who can pick a pass to feet?!?!

Watched the Football League Show. There's a minute I'll never get back. Two goals, Mido hitting post and that's about it. No review of the reasons the penalty was given; not even a mention of the two penalty shouts not given.

All in all, load of bollocks.

Considering both teams will be in top 6 come May that's very poor - thought we might have been main game. Let me guess, Watford?