Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Cats

Elvis

Catch some of them, three is a good number to start with - then try them before a kangaroo court made up of yourself and some family members, some dogs as jurors...

After reaching the 'guilty' verdict, Hang, draw and quarter them - scatter the remains around the garden...

Sever the heads and make a feline 'Traitor's Gate' style gibbet, to deter any further incursions, the stumps from a child's cricket set are ideal for this purpose (the pikes for the heads).

Almost impossible. Tried almost all the things you can get commercially with limited success. But next time you go to the zoo ask a keeper if you can have a bag of shite from the tiger or lion enclosure. Sprinkle lightly in the corner of your garden and i can guarantee that no tigers or lions will crap on your roses.

Cats are ace pets but I would be seriously pissed off if someone else's shat all over my lawn. As it is we have bengals so no other cat dare come close but ours are that fucking thick they shit in our own garden, I thought dogs were only that stupid.

Mine won't do any of her business in my garden. Never has which was hard fucking work training her & is shit on rainy nights like this