Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Collymore / Twitter

Sweep

I send messages but don't abuse anyone famous or not. Treat others as Id like to be treated etc.

I do like to get a rise from people if they annoy me and did so with Rob Shepherd t'other night. He accused me of inverse xenophobia for not liking Harry Redknapp????

I like to think I'm normal - I just tweeted Thora Hird a photo of my cock, a photo of a ski mask, knife and handcuffs and a copy of her itinerary this week.

This stuff just comes out when you're online, it's harmless fun.

She's dead so won't be able to read it.

Whoa...hang on...marketing opportunity!! Twitter for the dead.  We could get Doris Stokes to run it.  Shit, just checked, she's dead. Strange we've not heard much from her recently in that case.  Well Russell Grant or someone could do it.

Is Justsnuffedit.com available???

I can feel Dragon's Den calling....

• Moderators

I know Tommy Robinson isnt everyones cup of tea, however he has received 100's of death threats, not 1 person has been arrested, in fact he was threatened with arrest for re tweating them!

How does that work?

Because most of them are probably sock puppets so he can make this claim and the absolutely gullible believe it?

I watched something on BBC breakfast this morning that said in 2012 something like 350 people in the UK had been charged with various "social media trolling" offences, most had received either slapped wrists or a fine., bit a few had received prison terms.

The "expert" they had on basically said that if you wouldn't say it to someone's face in front of a police officer, then you shouldn't twitter/facebook it. I would have thought that was fairly obvious, but clearly a few folk don#t