Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Come On You Gooners.

leigh white

• Moderators

Im 36 and i want them to get bummed senseless

I didn't mind so much when they won it but only because it was against city who I really don't like

If you want to cheer on an underdog there's always sheff utd

I'm 45 and the whites haven't won a (major) trophy in my lifetime.

Wigan have, fuckin Wigan !!

They weren't even a proper team when I started watching football.

Not having it.

Can see 'em winning it all again though as Arsenal are bottlers extraordinaire.

43 &11/12ths and I hate Wigan athletic Wigan rugby league wigan town centre Wigan pier wigan council and even Wigan road

Can't understand anyone wanting them to win

the thing is

even those who don't see them as a rival, why would you still want wigan to win the fa cup/get promoted/have success?

any success they have has a negative impact on our football club

reading it honestly makes me want to never come on this site again, thats how much i cant understand it.

Took enough shite from Wiggin over this past year to last a life time. Living in Atherton Wiggin fans have appeared from the woodwork and seem the predominant force of fans in town. On the other hand,  Arsenal were absolute shite and were there for the taking. Poor game with too many errors. Might just shut the bastards up, at least for a few weeks, hope they don't get promoted.

• Moderators

I hope they get destroyed 

I hope Dave breaks his neck

I hope all their fans get twated

I hope the kids who have their face painted are crying by the end of the day

i just got bollocked of the mrs for saying i hoped that 4 year old burst into tears

the thing is

even those who don't see them as a rival, why would you still want wigan to win the fa cup/get promoted/have success?

any success they have has a negative impact on our football club

reading it honestly makes me want to never come on this site again, thats how much i cant understand it.

When they got into the PL I didn't like it - the only saving grace was another Lancashire club in there.

It may have been right to allow Al Habsi to go on loan, but he didn't get their player of the season award for nothing.

But for him they would have gone down that season, quite possibly never to return.

Took enough shite from Wiggin over this past year to last a life time. Living in Atherton Wiggin fans have appeared from the woodwork and seem the predominant force of fans in town.

what the fuck has happened in that once proud town?

It'll be having rayguns next.

Living in Atherton Wiggin fans have appeared from the woodwork and seem the predominant force of fans in town..

That's fair enough with Atherton being part of Wigan, when they start appearing in places likes Farnworth, Breightmet and Harwood, that's when we need to worry

That's fair enough with Atherton being part of Wigan, when they start appearing in places likes Farnworth, Breightmet and Harwood, that's when we need to worry

Bollocks.  Surely they should be nipping it before it buds. I suggest a ritual burning of an effigy wearing a Wigan top on Farnworth precinct at 1pm tomorrow.

• Moderators

thats a good point

i did get worried we'd lost leigh and westhoughton to the latics but thinking about it, i suppose its fair enough, what with em being wiggin