Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Breathiliser Test

Breightmet Boy

One of my pals was stopped for a dodgy brake light and was breathilised at 8am this morning. His reading was 104, which is three times the limit. He was bricking it in the back of the van being transferred to the station. He gave two readings at the station what read 18 and 20. Bit of a difference there if you ask me, his life was upside down from the first reading till the third. Can't blame them for breath test though, I'm all for it, just calibrate the thing firstly.

Only ever been pulled over once. Had only had two pints a few hours ago so was never going to fail it, but I was bricking it and my first attempt didn't even register so I can understand the stress even when people know they're innocent. Annoying think was that I'd driven all the way back from Barrow and got pulled over 500 yards away from dropping my mate off in Boothstown!

joking aside, if what BB says is true, i'd find that proper stressful and a couple of hours of my life stolen

It's true, he's a security guard and was stopped in Pendlebury. Hes put his readings sheet on his FB page, he described being put in the van as his life was ruined. Considering we don't know if we're over the limit or not at that time in the morning, I'd of bricked myself being honest.

It's true, he's a security guard and was stopped in Pendlebury. Hes put his readings sheet on his FB page, he described being put in the van as his life was ruined. Considering we don't know if we're over the limit or not at that time in the morning, I'd of bricked myself being honest.

TBF, if you're not sure if you're over the limit or not, you probably shouldn't be driving at that time.