Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Itk Transfer Thread

Carlos

• Moderators

The only story in the public domain about Morrison whilst he has been at West Ham is that Allardyce and him fell out after he refused to sign with Big Sam's agent.

can't see allardyce being involved in any such shenanigans

If SWP went out on loan how would it affect his wages. Surely he would still be paid his whatever is in his contract or do players take a drop in pay when on loan?

Depends how the deal is structured I guess.

Apparently Defoe been injured often since he left the UK Sunderland deserve to be relegated sanctioning that deal when they go down the knock on financially will make ours look like a walk in the park.

Always thought the Toronto move was a bit strange, but was convinced hed end up at QPR this window

Always thought the Toronto move was a bit strange, but was convinced hed end up at QPR this window

I get the feeling that the bloke who owns QPR has turned the financial tap off. Old Pork-Chop face was saying earlier he won't be bringing new faces in, and he's never said that before. If they go,down, they really are going to be fucked........fingers crossed

I get the feeling that the bloke who owns QPR has turned the financial tap off. Old Pork-Chop face was saying earlier he won't be bringing new faces in, and he's never said that before. If they go,down, they really are going to be fucked........fingers crossed

When he went to Malaysia to deal with the aftermath of the aircraft disaster he took the QPR cheque book with him.

Ravel Morrison could be available on loan for the rest of the season. According to his agent on Talk Sport last night, Allardyce doesn't want him back at West Ham and Morrison realizes he's running out of options and would consider a loan move where the contract gets torn up if he breaches club discipline.

We can sign him now that he didn't beat his girlfriend.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-30833162

• Members

Do you think so 80 k a week for 3 1/2 year plus transfer fee for a 31 year shocking deal in my eyes.

He's a proven goalscorer, Sunderland have drawn more than any other team in the league and 'only' lost seven which is the same as spurs who are 6th, so if his goals turn draws into wins it would be worth it

Do you think so 80 k a week for 3 1/2 year plus transfer fee for a 31 year shocking deal in my eyes.

Totally agree with you Mounts. If they haven't for a get out clause, they'll be screwed if they go down.

Not sure they will though - worse teams hovering in and around there I think. Which is a shame.