Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Islamic State

Underpants

Doesn't bear thinking about

That could have done for thousands

Probably somewhere between thirty and sixty perhaps across two devices. Lone suicide bombers on foot wearing belts are not as lethal as you might think. Not that that makes it all any less shit.     

What I find odd about these Paris attacks is... If it was a planned co-ordinated attack; why didn't they do it when everyone was leaving the Stade de France after the match? Fucking amateurs!

So many unknowns.  The explosives they used are quite volatile, perhaps they detonated by accident. Or perhaps they just fucked up. Wonder where they found the heads of those who detonated outdoors? The Israelis, who know a few things about this, tend to start looking on flat roofs and up trees because in the nano-second between the charge going through the body and the explosion itself, the head tends leaves the shoulders at a considerable rate of knots.

Edited by Maggie Tate

• Site Supporter

Probably somewhere between thirty and sixty perhaps across two devices. Lone suicide bombers on foot wearing belts are not as lethal as you might think. Not that that makes it all any less shit.

So many unknowns. The explosives they used are quite volatile, perhaps they detonated by accident. Or perhaps they just fucked up. Wonder where they found the heads or those who detonated outside? The Israelis, who know a few things about this, tend to start looking on flat roofs and up trees because in the nano-second between the charge going through the body and the explosion itself, the head tends leaves the shoulders to a considerable rate of knots.

I read somewhere that they might have been refused entry. Can't recall the credibility of the source though

Still waiting for the sarcastic "well if the public had guns, this might not have happened".

Yes that is getting boring. 

Donald Trump has been there

And there was no hint of sarcasm

Well as everyone knows I have *broad* sympathy with the general sentiment that it is a good thing if good guys are equipped to kill bad guys early in the piece. But I do not see how armed civilians would much have helped in Paris, nor for Charlie Hebdo, nor for the Russian plane, nor for 7/7 or 9/11 or in Ankara. Perhaps in some instances of terrorism it would be very useful to have an armed civilian around to prevent bloodshed but in reality it would not make any difference whatsoever most times.  So I dunno what Trump has said exactly but he is probably wrong.

Though as the bodies were still twitching in Paris both Sanders and Clinton volunteered their view that climate change is worse than terrorism, which is probably more obscene than anything you could ever imagine Trump saying. Fuck the pair of them.

I wonder how the fools who opened their arms (and borders) to 'refugees' are feeling today?

David Cameron was the only one showing any sense regarding "Syrian" refugees. Select them from camps over there where you can completely vet who you are getting.

Those fucking imbeciles welcoming them with open arms, food parcels and offering their spare bedrooms should take a long, hard look at themselves.

Before we had even heard of IS, do gooders on here as much as told me I was off my rocker when I suggested that we were on an inevitable path to blood being spilled on our streets on a regular basis in the name of 'Allah'.

Since then we have had more than enough evidence. This isn't going to stop until we stop it. The enemy is all around you and have infiltrated most of Europe. Internment is coming. Only a matter of when we get on with it rather than if. Of course the do gooders will make sure that the murdering scum get plenty more opportunities until we clamp down.

My first port of call would CAGE. You can't tell me that they don't offer succour to radical Islamists.

Once citizens of Germany, they can travel where they want around the EU

This is my view;

Blair and Bush shouldn't have gone into Iraq

But now that this poison is released, there is no option but to kill it.

They have said they bombed Paris because the French bombed them.The French have retaliated by bombing them some more.Neither side has mentioned Tony Blair.

• Site Supporter

The invasion of Iraq was in response to 9-11, the Islamic extremists were already murdering folk on an industrial scale before it.

The invasion of Afghanistan was in response to 9/11.

The invasion of Iraq was the America and Britain helping the Saudi's remove Saddam.........and get cheaper Oil obviously.  :thumbsup:

I wonder how the fools who opened their arms (and borders) to 'refugees' are feeling today?

David Cameron was the only one showing any sense regarding "Syrian" refugees. Select them from camps over there where you can completely vet who you are getting.

Those fucking imbeciles welcoming them with open arms, food parcels and offering their spare bedrooms should take a long, hard look at themselves.

Before we had even heard of IS, do gooders on here as much as told me I was off my rocker when I suggested that we were on an inevitable path to blood being spilled on our streets on a regular basis in the name of 'Allah'.

Since then we have had more than enough evidence. This isn't going to stop until we stop it. The enemy is all around you and have infiltrated most of Europe. Internment is coming. Only a matter of when we get on with it rather than if. Of course the do gooders will make sure that the murdering scum get plenty more opportunities until we clamp down.

My first port of call would CAGE. You can't tell me that they don't offer succour to radical Islamists.

Word for word what I imagined you'd post.

Bet you were fuckin revelling in all this over the weekend and couldn't wait to get on here to say I told you so.

Well done you. Well for telling us bears do actually shit in the woods.

See this is my point all along. These atrocities are fuck all to do with do gooder's. We are at war with terrorist network that are already amongst us. The damage was done along time ago so I'm not sure what this "clamping down" stuff is that you're on about.

Or are We on to kick em all out and shut the boarders again?

Nobody I repeat nobody is saying we don't have a problem and this religion breeds hate. It's how we combat it is the issue. Dreaming up shoving everyone brown on boats and sending them home is not plausible.

BBC just did a tribute, showing places around the globe lit up with the tricolore, whilst playing a piano rendition of 'imagine'. Proper moving.

Hopefully, now Oban and Putin are talking, something proper will be done.

If the yanks and ruskis can play nice, and one military starts in the west and one in the east and meet in the middle after delivering a slapping to isis face to face.

That should do huge amounts of damage to isis rather than the drone strikes and bombing that cause collateral damage and civilian deaths fuelling the recruitment for isis.

Word for word what I imagined you'd post.

Bet you were fuckin revelling in all this over the weekend and couldn't wait to get on here to say I told you so.

Well done you. Well for telling us bears do actually shit in the woods.

See this is my point all along. These atrocities are fuck all to do with do gooder's. We are at war with terrorist network that are already amongst us. The damage was done along time ago so I'm not sure what this "clamping down" stuff is that you're on about.

Or are We on to kick em all out and shut the boarders again?

Nobody I repeat nobody is saying we don't have a problem and this religion breeds hate. It's how we combat it is the issue. Dreaming up shoving everyone brown on boats and sending them home is not plausible.

Not forgetting the only bit of evidence to back up the claim that any of these nut jobs came in via the recent influx of refugees is highly suspect and doesnt tally up with any of the records.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/paris-terror-attacks-ahmed-almuhameds-passport-may-have-been-planted-by-terrorists-a6735476.html

The invasion of Afghanistan was in response to 9/11.

The invasion of Iraq was the America and Britain helping the Saudi's remove Saddam.........and get cheaper Oil obviously.  :thumbsup:

At the time the Foreign Minister of Iraq was a Christian, in fact a Catholic. He changed his name to make this less obvious.#

It will be a long time before another Catholic holds that post.

Blair was a closet Catholic at the time, as he did not wish to rock the Establishment boat since he had to make recommendations on appointments of Anglican bishops.

A couple of Friday's ago I was in a traffic jam in Stockport, and was stuck outside a mosque as the hoards were leaving.

Standing at the car park entrance was a bucket shaker, doing very good business. I don't think he was collecting for Stockport County (or even Bury FC). He might have been collecting towards the building of a new mosque or a school. Or something else.

I read somewhere that they might have been refused entry. Can't recall the credibility of the source though

I think they arrived after kick-off, as they were not really there for the football and probably didn't want to get jostled before they were ready. Consequently they were refused entry, and probably thought the better of hanging around for over an hour and attracting attention from police or security.

At the time the Foreign Minister of Iraq was a Christian, in fact a Catholic. He changed his name to make this less obvious.#

It will be a long time before another Catholic holds that post.

Blair was a closet Catholic at the time, as he did not wish to rock the Establishment boat since he had to make recommendations on appointments of Anglican bishops.

A couple of Friday's ago I was in a traffic jam in Stockport, and was stuck outside a mosque as the hoards were leaving.

Standing at the car park entrance was a bucket shaker, doing very good business. I don't think he was collecting for Stockport County (or even Bury FC). He might have been collecting towards the building of a new mosque or a school. Or something else.

Which Mosque in Stockport?