Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Islamic State

Underpants

• Members

Yes hit me where it hurts Bolty. Spelling and playground insults. You should be a politician.

You profess to be such a knowledgable old chap. Constantly refuting anyone else's opinion that dares to stray even slightly from your radical right wing rhetoric.

You carry on showing yourself up Bolty. A racist old man that thinks he's really clever.

These terrorists feed off the bile you spout.

..........and a whelp like you has to resort to the 'r' word as your last line of defence. Pitiful.

..........and a whelp like you has to resort to the 'r' word as your last line of defence. Pitiful.

Whelp? Haha

Internet jousting apart Bolty,your bit about their religion fully intergeating Into western society...

You're probably right they won't. Most Do and have. Some haven't and won't. But this is my whole point. It's too fucking late.

The issue isn't really up for debate as we are that far down the road we are at the point of no return. We are talking a century of migration here. Wether they adapt and settle fully is irrelevant. It's too late.

I honestly wish there wasnt Muslim strongholds in our towns and if we could go back to the drawing board I wish history could be altered. But it can't. So what's the point in sensationalist horse shit that makes the problem even worse than it already is.

It's like Native Americans or your Abo mates wanting their country back to how it was. It's just the way civilisation works. Times move on. Unless you can get the whole of Europe to agree to reverse immigration the problem is ours for a while yet.

I agree our authorities need to be hard line and less scared of upsetting folk and minorities. We need to attack the problem together though.

Edited by gonzo

The usual defenders come forth.

Yes I'm defending the refugees, who are escaping these attacks happening daily in their home country, from untruths.

No I'm not defending the sick individuals who carried out this atrocious act of slaughter because they think their monstrous interpretation of Islam is the way the world should be.

• Members

Whelp? Haha

Internet jousting apart Bolty,your bit about their religion fully intergeating Into western society...

You're probably right they won't. Most Do and have. Some haven't and won't. But this is my whole point. It's too fucking late.

The issue isn't really up for debate as we are that far down the road we are at the point of no return. We are talking a century of migration here. Wether they adapt and settle fully is irrelevant. It's too late.

I honestly wish there wasnt Muslim strongholds in our towns and if we could go back to the drawing board I wish history could be altered. But it can't. So what's the point in sensationalist horse shit that makes the problem even worse than it already is.

It's like Native Americans or your Abo mates wanting their country back to how it was. It's just the way civilisation works. Times move on. Unless you can get the whole of Europe to agree to reverse immigration the problem is ours for a while yet.

I agree our authorities need to be hard line and less scared of upsetting folk and minorities. We need to attack the problem together though.

A more reasoned response gets a more reasoned response. I completely agree with most of what you say there.

The fault lies not with your generation but an earlier one who would not listen to people with a bit of foresight like Enoch Powell. His brush was probably too broad though as he was against all immigrants form what I could see. Not me, despite what some on here might choose to believe. Indians, West Indians and all sorts of others absolutely no problem whatsoever with me. Some of my Bolton West Indian mates are lifelong and one lives down here now and is a very close friend.

It is Islam which does not assimilate in my opinion. You can now expect the usual suspects to leap on that and rhyme off a thousand reasons why I am incorrect here. I ask them how many of the Muslim countries would even consider allowing the construction of Christian churches in large numbers in their cities and towns.

You are absolutely right - too far down the track to reverse which is one of the reasons some of us got out when we could.

Yes I'm defending the refugees, who are escaping these attacks happening daily in their home country, from untruths.

No I'm not defending the sick individuals who carried out this atrocious act of slaughter because they think their monstrous interpretation of Islam is the way the world should be.

??

You weren't though

Marsh said that one of the bombers came from Syria and through Greece

You said he didn't

Marsh was right he did

I don't see how That's defending the innocent refugees?

• Site Supporter

Gonzo's right in that that we can't instantly remove Muslim strongholds.

What we can do though is try to reinstate some values rather than simply accept backward attitudes because it's their culture and we don't want to be branded racist.

Ban the construction of any new mosques, and utilise security services greater to ensure nothing untoward is being spouted in them. If there is, close them. Permanently.

Ban the burkha

Clamp down harder on fgm and forced marriage.

Ban marrying cousins.

Stop producing literature in a multitude of languages; if you're coming here learn the language quickly or go back.

Ban halal (and kosher) meat production and sale. When I worked at UMIST, the main canteen converted all meat to halal (where applicable). I had no choice other to eat elsewhere.

Clamp down locally on poor attitudes on waste, litter etc. and prosecute and not let it go for fear of being labelled a racist.

We've allowed these areas to develop by turning a blind eye. We don't have to carry on doing so

Edited by Tonge moor green jacket

Figures from the Newsnight special on Saturday; 750 British Muslims have gone to fight in Syria. 50 are dead, 350 are still fighting, 350 are back in the UK.

These numbers are from the BBC, not Fox News.

Should we be relieved or terrified at these numbers?

Nicola fucking Sturgeon the jock slag. What's her first thoughts after all this. Going to a mosque and whining about hate crimes towards foreigners by driving a wedge between the multicultural society. Fuck off!

Is it today when a load of refugees are arriving in Scotland......I'm sure they'll be made to feel most welcome  :blush:

I'm just hoping tonight goes off without a hitch. Perfect opportunity to show our solidarity and I imagine security will be extremely tight......

Don't forget the words!

Bloody hell!

Let's go children of the fatherland,

The day of glory has arrived!

Against us tyranny's

Bloody flag is raised! (repeat)

In the countryside, do you hear

The roaring of these fierce soldiers?

They come right to our arms

To slit the throats of our sons, our friends!

Refrain

Grab your weapons, citizens!

Form your batallions!

Let us march! Let us march!

May impure blood

Water our fields!

Bloody hell!

Let's go children of the fatherland,

The day of glory has arrived!

Against us tyranny's

Bloody flag is raised! (repeat)

In the countryside, do you hear

The roaring of these fierce soldiers?

They come right to our arms

To slit the throats of our sons, our friends!

Refrain

Grab your weapons, citizens!

Form your batallions!

Let us march! Let us march!

May impure blood

Water our fields!

Fucking hell, not another song thread!