Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Birmingham 0 Bolton 1

Ratwhite

EIEIEIO......built on a solid defence with McNaughton making a big difference and Spearing & Danns doing a cracking covering job in front of them.

Beckford did well as the one up front - better at it than either Mason or Cravies-  & Chungy was improved & much more involved playing in a central position behind Beckford. Feeney & especially Pratley weren't so good.

A deserved win.

Anyone else on the 5-57 train from Brum ?  Coming into Wolverhampton the announcer said.. " we are now approaching Wolverhampton.....home of the inferior Wanderers "..the slack jawed locals getting off looked even more gormless & confused than usual.

The world seems a better place when Bolton win.

Anyone else on the 5-57 train from Brum ? Coming into Wolverhampton the announcer said.. " we are now approaching Wolverhampton.....home of the inferior Wanderers "..the slack jawed locals getting off looked even more gormless & confused than usual.

Good lad that guard. White through & through, plus free first class is always good.

Anyone else on the 5-57 train from Brum ?  Coming into Wolverhampton the announcer said.. " we are now approaching Wolverhampton.....home of the inferior Wanderers "..the slack jawed locals getting off looked even more gormless & confused than usual.

I like it

Thought spearing was superb.

I think beckford is a cunt but after the pen he was the only one who went over to Davies and was encouraging him to keep his head up.

Lots of work to do but we played at least 20 yards further up the pitch and fought for the ball

I watched every minute of the game, no idea when that last happened.

Thought spearing was superb.

I think beckford is a cunt but after the pen he was the only one who went over to Davies and was encouraging him to keep his head up.

Lots of work to do but we played at least 20 yards further up the pitch and fought for the ball

I watched every minute of the game, no idea when that last happened.

Despite his lack of ability (I believe this to be a confidence issue) I thought beckfords attitude was spot on all game. Spearing and chungy were fantastic, as was the sober day out!

Despite his lack of ability (I believe this to be a confidence issue) I thought beckfords attitude was spot on all game. Spearing and chungy were fantastic, as was the sober day out!

Nay lad

His attitude was self serving at times and generally more negative than positive. He's a ducking idiot and clearly thick as pig shit

9/10 his attribute costs us. A very poor professional

Me reckons Lennon will sort him out or fuck him off (I hope)

Edited by jules_darby

In his post match interview I noticed only Jay got called by his first name, and Chungy by his nickname. Does this give us a clue as to where his improved game management strategy is going to come from ?

I thought the performance yesterday was superb and we are certainly heading in the right direction.

Not making an outfield goalkeeper make a save from a penalty is criminal though, and with a bit of application and nouse we should have been peppering him with shots and crosses.

Having said that, NLSWA.