Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Disabled Bogs

mannyroad58

Best invention ever

We have 1 on every floor in our office and today i was busting for a shat and out of the 3 traps available the 2 outside ones were full and i didn't want to sit in the middle so i sneaked into the disabled 1 which is seperate from the main shathouse.

Fuck me it was like shatting in heaven, loads of leg room, comfy seat and loads of soft bog roll available it even has 1 of those electric smelly things on the wall that automatically send out a lovely oudor every couple of minutes, i could've stayed in there all day and when i eventually finished it had a store away arm that i could use to lift myself up, fucking brilliant i can't wait for tomorrow

Only down side is that when i washed my hands my bollocks got wet and i looked like i'd pissed myself   

You feel a bit of a twat when you leave if there's a real disabled person (as opposed to pretend or slightly - delete as applicable) waiting to use it, especially if they're in a chair.

I always take a pair of shinnies out with me, I don them before using the disabled bogs, then, when I leave, if there's a disabled person waiting and giving me a filthy look (the wrong kind of filthy look) I give them an aggrieved ''I am disabled!'' and rap my knuckles on one of the concealed shinnies.

Edited by Youri McAnespie

MR58, how many disabled folk work at your place apart from you? It's worrying when I thought there's just you, are there others?

P.S. Plopping at work should only be done when you're feeling a bit poorly

Edited by no balls

Serotonin is produced largely in the gastro-intestinal tract, the 're-ordering' of the chain initiated by taking MDMA produces a discombobulation which in turn stimulates the need to poo, sometimes...

I thought you were a man of medicine or fellow quack, Kent?

Edited by Youri McAnespie

Rubbish

One of lifes great pleasures is knowing you're getting paid for having a dump

It's well known where I work that I won't crimp one off on the works toilet, instead I go home if I need a shit.

It's even better knowing I'm being paid to drive home, then back to work in a company vehicle to have a dump.

I love my job!

It's well known where I work that I won't crimp one off on the works toilet, instead I go home if I need a shit.

It's even better knowing I'm being paid to drive home, then back to work in a company vehicle to have a dump.

I love my job!

But you work in scotland and live in Cornwall.

• Members

For an awful moment when I saw this thread title, I thought someone had taken Burndens Bogs on a stroll out of the town centre up COR like I did a few years ago.

Poor fucker resembled a raspberry ripple for the next few days. Definitely a non-yomper and I thought one of you had severely damaged him by asking him to take more than 7 consecutive steps.

You're right Stevie

I also recall MR58 once being appalled at one of his colleagues dumping and not washing their hands

He'd had a dump in the bog next to me that didn't have any loo roll and then got up flushed and walked out the dirty bastard

Anyhow

This morning when i got in the office 1 of the fit birds came out of the same disabled bog so i quickly put my stuff on my desk and went back to the same bog and sat down on the warm seat, and i didn't even have a shit.

This morning when i got in the office 1 of the fit birds came out of the same disabled bog so i quickly put my stuff on my desk and went back to the same bog and sat down on the warm seat, and i didn't even have a shit.

You're my hero

That's fantastic behaviour