Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games

superjohnmcginlay

Newcastle Promoted, Coventry and Port Vale out

Looking forward to next season what a great finish, saw the match against Northampton Town and was concerned but we did it

spoke to a fellow fan in Harvester said it could be a sell out. Might book a table for my lunch at Harvester as soon as dates come out,plus my ticket.

• Site Supporter

Newcastle Promoted, Coventry and Port Vale outLooking forward to next season what a great finish, saw the match against Northampton Town and was concerned but we did itspoke to a fellow fan in Harvester said it could be a sell out. Might book a table for my lunch at Harvester as soon as dates come out,plus my ticket.

Are you e2e4?

Although only having one local game next season is a bit of a shame, there's something very satisfying about Wigan and Blackburn fans having to be in our shoes from this season. Will be sub 10,000 crowds aplenty.

Bury, Rochdale, Wigan and Blackburn all in the same division  -  here's hoping Rochdale finish top of that little pile

Newcastle Promoted, Coventry and Port Vale out Looking forward to next season what a great finish, saw the match against Northampton Town and was concerned but we did it spoke to a fellow fan in Harvester said it could be a sell out. Might book a table for my lunch at Harvester as soon as dates come out,plus my ticket.

Any know when dates out next season, want to book tickets for the match and Harvester table!

It is like an even less coherent e2e4

Bury, Rochdale, Wigan and Blackburn all in the same division - here's hoping Rochdale finish top of that little pile

Don't forget Oldham as well. Extend the boundaries and potentially include Fleetwood. While Blackpool look longingly on from League Two and Tranmere fart about trying to get out of the Conference. Lovely stuff.