Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games

superjohnmcginlay

3 minutes ago, deeane Koontz said:

Used to love watching him when he was at Villa he had a bit of magic about him...he's just another one of pep's robots now. Hold up play on the left wing and throwing himself on the floor.  Nobody can take away the trophies though.

Don’t get me wrong the trophies will be nice but take palmer for example great talent will be first on the team sheet and idolised by the fans I’d prefer that myself

• Members
11 hours ago, Sweep said:

behave, you're saying Worthingtons goal, is the best goal ever scored? - I'd say Maradona's against England was a better display of individual brilliance

Maradona overall is the greatest player ever to walk the worlds football pitches IMO. Cheating cunt, yes but absolutely brilliant.

In this case however, you are wrong.

• Members
3 hours ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Will he be there at the Euros?

Has to be or Southgate is an even bigger cretin than I already think he is.

I'll throw another name into the hat. Ollie Watkins has to go to the Euro's. But for Kane he'd be Englands first choice striker for me. Not just for his goalscoring exploits but the head on his shoulders.

• Members
3 hours ago, DomRepWanderer said:

Aye Henderson and Phillips nailed on

FFS no. Surely the numb fucker can't be that stupid. Still, the wearing of the rainbow armband has to come into consideration. One of them has had plenty of experience in this area.

6 hours ago, Zico said:

Surely we can make this work 

Kane 

Palmer Foden Saka 

Rice Bellingham 

Yep, shoe-horning all the best names in regardless of best position has worked for us in the past....

Edited by Pablo

• Site Supporter
5 minutes ago, Pablo said:

They also know and agree.....they just want me to bite....😁

I’d love to know who he was bollocking last night after he fucked up.

2 minutes ago, MickyD said:

I’d love to know who he was bollocking last night after he fucked up.

The whole defence/midfield for hiding behind players and not showing for easier passes short for him all game...

Its not rocket science.

12 minutes ago, Pablo said:

The whole defence/midfield for hiding behind players and not showing for easier passes short for him all game...

Its not rocket science.

I want to play it short, but there isnt a short pass on.

Fuck it, I'm going short anyway, and its your fault if the next touch is a goal.

Top Game Management

• Site Supporter
27 minutes ago, Pablo said:

Its not rocket science.

No it isn’t. But neither is, “There isn’t an Everton player to pass to so I’ll pass to a Chelsea player instead!”

On 15/04/2024 at 12:22, Sweep said:

behave, you're saying Worthingtons goal, is the best goal ever scored? - I'd say Maradona's against England was a better display of individual brilliance

I still reckon the final touch was by an England player.

Edited by Burndens Bogs

35 minutes ago, ZiggyStardust said:

I want to play it short, but there isnt a short pass on.

Fuck it, I'm going short anyway, and its your fault if the next touch is a goal.

Top Game Management

Kin ell, he made a mistake, it happens.

But the whole game plan is on Pickford all game...the whole midfield and defence stand and watch him every game when he has the ball wanting him to do it all, he is a bloody keeper and is our best outlet / playmaker

Its more a point of how bad the team is set up and how weak and shite the rest of the team are.

Edited by Pablo

Just now, Pablo said:

Kin ell, he made a mistake, it happens.

But the whole game plan is on Pickford all game...the whole midfield and defence stand and watch him every game when he has the ball wanting him to do it all, he is a bloody keeper and is our best outlet / playmaker

Its more a point of how bad the team is set up and how weak and chite the rest of the team are.

Will they pot Dyche before the big move?

seems like afresh start would be the best for everyone 

28 minutes ago, MickyD said:

No it isn’t. But neither is, “There isn’t an Everton player to pass to so I’ll pass to a Chelsea player instead!”

Made a mistake thats all, he will be sick of having to save us every week AND be the one that creates our attack, its the result of piss poor management with the whole set up.

Just now, L/H White said:

Will they pot Dyche before the big move?

seems like afresh start would be the best for everyone 

Can't afford to sack him, and a new manager wont make much of a difference unless the club is sorted out.