Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

F.a Cup 3Rd Roud Draw

L/H White

• Moderators

good memory 3-1 wasn't it

Aye with an og from that morrison who went on to play for city

Seen them goals loads as, like the gonch said, was after Liverpool so were next up on my homemade highlights vhs

Friendlies don't count. :) oops that means not done Fleetwood or Morecambe.

Friendlies do bloody count or my list is decimated! Seen BWFC at Morecambe's new one (and Leigh at the old one). Went to Fleetwood one weekend when it was the only game on for miles but didn't go to the BWFC friendly there.

Friendlies do bloody count or my list is decimated! Seen BWFC at Morecambe's new one (and Leigh at the old one). Went to Fleetwood one weekend when it was the only game on for miles but didn't go to the BWFC friendly there.

Ive done 82, the way i count it, if they arent in the league, then friendlies count, but if its a league club then it has to be a league or cup game.

Think I was up to 146 grounds overall at the last count. It helps that I saw Leigh play in four different divisions! 11 Scottish grounds FWIW.

Fookin ell!

Nice work fella.

I went to Sutton Colefield watching Montgomery high school year 11 girls team in a cup semi final.

Think I was up to 146 grounds overall at the last count. It helps that I saw Leigh play in four different divisions! 11 Scottish grounds FWIW.

Bloody 'ell, that's some travelling there lad.

I thought I was doing well.

Millwall will be my 115th ground, purely watching the Wanderers though.

:)

a term of affection

you were with him at brum

He's Bolton old school knows Gartside from way back when and was friendly with Browny and his ex wife, he's not so keen on Browny now said he's gone all big time. ( In other words won't reply to his texts now.????) Edited by Mounts Kipper