Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wanderers 1 Liverpool 2

Happy Wanderer

I had arranged a meeting in Manchester Thursday to attend then they fucked up the last train out so moved the meeting back to next week now

Ont telly for me but will be in attendance at Palace

No, but then I've not been a member if LW for about 8 years.

Might join again when I move to saarrrf London next month.

Plus, Wolf Hall is on Wednesday nights as well. I want something to cheer me up after we get dicked.

I think I'd like to see moxey brought in to replace Pratley. The other option is to move Vela into midfield but don't think Lennon wants to play mcnaughton given he's not played many minutes, preferred Vela at right back and brought in this young right back from United. Moxey at least will offer Ream some protection.

Going back to the cheap tickets comments. I think the club generally get it right. The tickets were discounted versus Athletico and we got slagged off by the press (never mind by our own fans) one paper sneering saying we gave them away in the shop with home shirts. That same season the Massives heavily discounted one of their European games and were praised to the heavens for the gesture. We can't win.Looking at crowds generally in the cup this season a 20,000 turn out is decent for us with it being live on BBC. Get bored slagging our own support off we are 10 miles away from the biggest club in the world and yo can now add the richest club in the world. 

I still think people get far too concerned with what other people are doing regarding attendance. If atmosphere is a major part of your enjoyment of the game, attend away matches. Home grounds the breadth and width of the country are devoid of atmosphere.

I am a little bit too up for this game this evening. Not in a confident way, just missed a massive game under the floodlights, freezing cold, the chance of something special... 

I hope it's a good atmosphere at least for once. That's all I ask. 

Just spoke to a Liverpool fan who is going. He reckons there's loads in our end. There's even been folk on their forums acting as a broker.

(Like Pablo did on blue kipper)

He got his tickets at the Macron with no check on CR.

Edited by gonzo