Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wanderers 1 Liverpool 2

Happy Wanderer

Super fan!!!!! Have an award

Ok genius, go and re read what I wrote, then tell me in what way am I claiming to be a super fan?

I am still baffled as to how, when the EQUALISER goes in, not the WINNER, people leave in droves. Five minutes left, plus injury time and possibly extra time.

So another potential 35 minutes, and penalties. Why leave then, en masse? Yes we were on the back foot by then, and extra time could have been embarrassing, but after the first leg and most of last night, where it was great being a Wanderers fan again, why leave at that point?

Not criticising those who leave quickly for family or other reasons at full time, just wondering why anybody comes to a game where after 175 minutes against the more fancied team, and its just gone level again, they walk out?

Does it make sense to you?

Try reading, and then comprehending, before you type the typical sarcastic response.

• Site Supporter

What a fucking night....stuck in traffic so arrived 20 mins after kick off...then the bin dippers mugged us ...then when I woke up this morning I had a parking ticket from middlebrook on my screen ....parking in a disabled space .......all the fucking shops were shut when I got there...twats...........great night...

Search for a site called pepipoo. Not sure if .concom or .co.UK

Once on there search for middle brook. It'll let you know the success of folk getting away with parking offended on there and how.

Ok genius, go and re read what I wrote, then tell me in what way am I claiming to be a super fan?

I am still baffled as to how, when the EQUALISER goes in, not the WINNER, people leave in droves. Five minutes left, plus injury time and possibly extra time.

So another potential 35 minutes, and penalties. Why leave then, en masse? Yes we were on the back foot by then, and extra time could have been embarrassing, but after the first leg and most of last night, where it was great being a Wanderers fan again, why leave at that point?

Not criticising those who leave quickly for family or other reasons at full time, just wondering why anybody comes to a game where after 175 minutes against the more fancied team, and its just gone level again, they walk out?

Does it make sense to you?

Try reading, and then comprehending, before you type the typical sarcastic response.

Basically the part when you moan about people leaving early. People do it for many reasons. Staying until the end means nothing. Maybe people decided leaving was better for them.

Leaving early doesn't make them glory hunters. Or do they need to be there at opening and there until the lights go off???

• Site Supporter

Wasn't 10 years ago we were slapping them murdering cunts not folk are happy to be losing to them. Jesus h Christ.

Not happy

Is rather lose to manu, I fucking hate the cunts

Don't mistake realism for joy mate.

Search for a site called pepipoo. Not sure if .concom or .co.UK

Once on there search for middle brook. It'll let you know the success of folk getting away with parking offended on there and how.

I think that the rules have been changed

Aye and I wasn't parked within 300 cunting yards of the cinema.......tough shit back at you....

Point is, it's not your call to make. Only a dullard could think that. That and thinking you'd get away with it and you're in the right somehow.

Edited by jayjayoghani