Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Here We Go - Itk Transfer Gossip

Ratwhite

Regarding Wilkinson I'd say he's got a chance lot of work to do but big lads usually mature physically later. And after watching Jonathan Walters do nothing in Bolton reserves it'd be foolish to write any one off.

He does look gash though to be fair.

• Moderators

Walters often gets mentioned as an example of a late bloomer, fair point, but the reason we got rid is because he was a little thieving sausage (allegedly) wasn't it?

That was why he left Blackburn. Thief!

• Moderators

He swiped all the wallets and dashed out to Jermaine and Con, waiting in a running motor...I was sure he'd been 'on the rob' (and dispensed with) when he was with us...Anyhow, I'll defer to Lenny regarding Conor.

jermaine only drove for the yardies

Looks like Nick Kuipers might still be on his way. Just been reading through the comments on Facebook about our new kit. Some Dutch fella who's a mate of his has just tagged Nick Kuipers in and commented 'your new strip for next season Nick'.

Is FB more or less reliable than Twitter?

Firmino is the most expensive transfer in or out of Germany, ever.

Dzeko and Goetze can't be far off....and that CB that Munich signed from Atletico was about £35M wasn't he?

anyway, they'll all be dwarfed when Stones goes to Bayern for £50M at the end of next season

I'd say a friend of Nick Kuipers is more reliable than either. Seems a strange thing to post if you didn't know it was happening. Time will tell I guess.

A Facebook friend doesn't mean "friend" though does it

I'm friends with Frank Worthington on FB for example :)

You'd have to assume that someone who was a close friend who actually knew anything of value wouldn't go round blurting out private things on facebook either.

Wouldn't surprise me if we got Kuipers but he has just signed a new contract so where would the fee come from?