Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Qpr Away

embankment

Partly agree

I think he's also "bought" his easy ride so far by his manner, his work in the community and the obvious passion. He also doesn't seem deluded....we may not agree with all his decisions but he's certainly on the same page as the fan base

It won't last forever though as you rightly say

Honestly though, I don't see us getting anyone better for years

If (and it's a big if) he turns it around, he will attract players, media attention and a lot of positives

For me I'd stick with him for the next couple of years almost no matter what to be honest

For me, after the shite Freedman used to spout, he's still a breath of fresh air.

I am (as I guess you are) still 100% behind NL.

It's now about togetherness.

Partly agree

I think he's also "bought" his easy ride so far by his manner, his work in the community and the obvious passion. He also doesn't seem deluded....we may not agree with all his decisions but he's certainly on the same page as the fan base

If (and it's a big if) he turns it around, he will attract players, media attention and a lot of positives

For me I'd stick with him for the next couple of years almost no matter what to be honest

For me, after the shite Freedman used to spout, he's still a breath of fresh air.

This.

Can't see who would do any better in the circumstances.

Lennon on a 4 year contract so is going nowhere , unless he gets us going well and challenging then offers will tempt him i'm sure.

It would be very unusual for any career advancement to happen when it could be argued that little or no progress has been made at a lower level

Definitely stick with Lennon. Pretty sure Spearing, Medo, Wheater & Danns are out of contract at the end of this season, this should free up around 50K plus a week in wages, let Lennon build his own team, before we can truly judge him.

Just staying up this season is a bonus! The bookies had us down as relegation certs don't forget!

Partly agree

That'll do for me. Nobody on the managerial merry-go-round comes close to him in terms of media profile, and that does at least have a little bit of sway with players, especially as we can't sign them based on finances alone.

I wasnt there but everyone I've spoke to that was said we played really well and were robbed.

Id rather believe them than some cranks on here.

Yes the away form is a grave concern but getting beat in the last minute against an outfit like them is hardly cause to get the hosepipe out and get the engine running.

I wasnt there but everyone I've spoke to that was said we played really well and were robbed.

Id rather believe them than some cranks on here.

Yes the away form is a grave concern but getting beat in the last minute against an outfit like them is hardly cause to get the hosepipe out and get the engine running.

Get off your high horse Gonch  :innocent:

Shipping goals at the end of both halves today and the first half at Huddersfield and 4 goals in each game is surely worthy of some concern though?

I'm massively concerned.

But this result in context is not the end of the world.

Our inability to score has been the major concern this season,we scored 3 today and 2 last week.

Big month coming up.

Let's also remember QPR lost 4-0 to Fulham have no strikers and gave us a 2-0 start and still beat us, anyone who thinks we've not got a major problem is deluded. Not negative just realist. ????

Go to Spain and chill out. I am worried for you

Am I disappointed in the result and where the club is in the table? Yes

Am i going to get angry and demanding all and sundry get fired? No

Some folk seem only to be active on here after a loss

So these people are active quiet often then hahaha. Fuck sake. Everyone can have an opinion as and when they wish to give it. My opinion, for what it's worth, is that Lennon has made some god awful signings and makes shambolic decisions on a weekly basis. Anyone else would have got a lot more grief!

Right, 2 0 up and should have closed the game out. Gave a sloppy first goal away then sat back. Feeney lost ball on half way line for the second, although Amos fumble was poor. We didn't have a shot on target from the tenth to the 70th minute. They went ahead through a good tackle from prince who then went inside instead of knocking it down the line. Still a good finish though. Wellington could and should have scored or got a penalty before he equalised, but then surely take a point?? Crowd willing us to attack and then lose. They were poor, we have won 1 in 10 and away from home conceding goals for fun. No player really seems that arsed and on reflection, can't really say that anyone played that well.

I'm fine pal I know where we're going as a club, you and your ilk (no disrespect ) still in La la land.

Once again you are fuckin spot on Mounts. If it was just today then you could say its only  the cranks on suicide watch but it isn't.Every week there is a problem of some sort and some imaginary hope to cling to. Bottom 3 and deservedly so but still heads are in the sand. Lennon has much more support from the fans (and long may that continue) than he does from Gartside and our disinterested owner. 

Once again you are fuckin spot on Mounts. If it was just today then you could say its only  the cranks on suicide watch but it isn't.Every week there is a problem of some sort and some imaginary hope to cling to. Bottom 3 and deservedly so but still heads are in the sand. Lennon has much more support from the fans (and long may that continue) than he does from Gartside and our disinterested owner.

No issues with Lennon at all and you could tell that from our equaliser, problem you have is players that couldn't give a toss. How many of them would have been kicking lumps in the changing rooms? Not like the taggart, Sheridan, mcginlay, blake, fairclough etc days. They don't seem arsed.