Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

League One - The Positives

RoadRunnerFan

Stranger things have happened. You never know - new manager, lower league, better service. He might do OK? On the other hand he might continue to be a big fanny...

Madine can fook right off. His attitude is shocking. Poxey Moxey, Wheater, Pratley, Mark Davies in particular you should hold your heads in shame.

Sounds fair enough, we need to play our part buy season tickets and back the club to the hilt, if you have issues regarding whats gone on in the past put them behind you and support the club it is important we get as many lapsed fans back on board. As the going says once in never out now lets all prove that.

We definitely need some old head cloggers that in turn are leaders on and off the pitch. We have been truly rudderless this season. I just want to see some fight in this team regardless of what division we are in.

We've been characterless & leaderless & lacking in physicality & fitness on the pitch for a few years.

Sounds fair enough, we need to play our part buy season tickets and back the club to the hilt, if you have issues regarding whats gone on in the past put them behind you and support the club it is important we get as many lapsed fans back on board. As the going says once in never out now lets all prove that.

On step at a time owd son - I doubt we can hope to get may lapsed fans on from the off; the main thing is to keep hold of the ones who stuck with it and stop them lapsing. Get off to a good start, and if it's apparent we're making a go of it by Xmas, then we can hope to bring people back into the fold.

The people saying it's going to be good are the same deluded twats who banged on that it would be great getting relegated from the premier to the championship, because 'great days out, we'll win more games'. Well we didn't, in fact we got tonked by the mighty Rotherham, and now look up longingly at the likes of Preston, and Bristol city. I guess the same people prefer watching Madine to Campo. I've seen us lose to Aldershot, the 80's were the dregs, no matter what beer and rose tinted specs you're currently wearing. Sorry, I wish there were some positives to cling on to, but call a spade a spade

Yeah, it's likely to be shit... But the day we stop looking forward with hope is the day we should all pack it in.

Associate Members Cup may be woeful, but it isn't beneath us- how many did Southampton take to Wembley?

The positive for me is that we still have a club to support. Piss poor players will come and (thankfully) go, but, by the skin of our teeth, were still here.

We can't take that for granted.

So, yeah, I'm looking forward to next season. Couldn't give a shit who and where we are playing... And I'm not overly mithered who is in the shirt, as long as they take pride in it. We'll be there, looking forward to it

COYWM

• Moderators

the day we stop looking forward with hope is the day we should all pack it in.

it does seem pretty obvious, doesnt it

theres no logic to being a football fan

its just blind faith and hope

otherwisde, as you say, why fcuking bother