Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Legends Game

Mounts Kipper

My lad ran down to the fence at full time he was was singing his heart out at full time as the players walked round the pitch, I was watching from a distance I had proper tears coming down both cheeks I've proper Bolton Wandererd him.

Well done, Mounts.

I loved every second of it especially getting my photo with JJ in the hotel before the game

Spoke to Clough after the game and asked if he wanted a beer and said "I don't drink because I want to try and become your next JJ"

It brought a proper tear to my eyes, he's 1 of us

Fuck KD

I loved every second of it especially getting my photo with JJ in the hotel before the game

Spoke to Clough after the game and asked if he wanted a beer and said "I don't drink because I want to try and become your next JJ"

It brought a proper tear to my eyes, he's 1 of us

Fuck KD

Love that. Go on Cloughy lad

It was an absolutely superb afternoon - My 2 youngest have only seen Okocha on FIFA & loved watching him particularly. Had a bit of grit in my eyes when each player was being introduced. Wasn't expecting it to be emotional but it really was.

On the playing front, it makes you realise what we had. Alan Thompson's left foot is still better than anyone's at the club, David Lee's still the best winger we've got (but still can't finish), I'd take Jussi for Ben Amos any day & Okocha could walk in & become player of the year even though he's probably about 50.

It was an absolutely superb afternoon - My 2 youngest have only seen Okocha on FIFA & loved watching him particularly. Had a bit of grit in my eyes when each player was being introduced. Wasn't expecting it to be emotional but it really was.

On the playing front, it makes you realise what we had. Alan Thompson's left foot is still better than anyone's at the club, David Lee's still the best winger we've got (but still can't finish), I'd take Jussi for Ben Amos any day & Okocha could walk in & become player of the year even though he's probably about 50.

With a pre season Okocha would be immense in league 1, we have had some unbelievable players and thats what makes it so hard to take at the moment with our current squad. 

Edited by Mounts Kipper

In years to come they will never be able to do that again because all our legends will have croaked it and there's no-one to take their places

You don't think Mark Davies and Jay Spearing will become legends?

• Members

what a amazing day and night

ended up with 2 birds and a 10 year old boy in my bed

sneekes and simon coleman both Teachers now

got a pic with me and Half of JJ.s head cause MR58 didant have is Glasses on the dick

I hope the 10 year old boy wasn't a mate...

For all you who didn't turn up shame on you

FOr those interested....

.....Anewman says he is not in the slightest bit ashamed of not going, and is glad he didn't attend as it looked like a shit WWays wankfest all tonguing each other

:blush: