Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Behind The Stands Page

mickbrown

There's a new test for "Elite" poster status.

Failure leaves you only with access to the Non League thread in Terrace Talk.

Nevermind, I'll cope.

I'm sure I'll find some Aussie Alf Garnett-lite to argue with on another site for free somewhere.

• Site Supporter

I paid £2 a month on PayPal for over a year. Lost my wallet in august and had to cancel my card so not paid since then, but should still be in credit surely, but alas no, I am blocked. Fuck it.

Happy's read this and let me back in. 

Think there's only Spider, Little Whitt, tonge moor green jacket and boltondiver there though.

• Members

Al Green, you say?

Only because it was the first Afro American soul singer I thought of which I could substitute for that vile specimen mick mentioned.

Some of his 70's hits weren't too bad although a bit too mellow for me. I like the hard edged stuff a bit more. Was at the WA northern soul night last night. Cracking. A few highlights:-

Only because it was the first Afro American soul singer I thought of which I could substitute for that vile specimen mick mentioned.

Some of his 70's hits weren't too bad although a bit too mellow for me. I like the hard edged stuff a bit more. Was at the WA northern soul night last night. Cracking. A few highlights:-

I'll have a listen but I've always loved Al Green