Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Tv Shows

L/H White

2 hours ago, Francis Fogarty said:

That new Sheridan Smith thing on ITV is showing a place in Bellamondinio repackaged as a place in Turkey.

Currently 3 episodes in to The Teacher on Ch5 that she starred in last week. My good she looks filthy! Short skirts, nylons and heels!!

This 'Boobs' it's rubbish, would they make a programme called 'Cocks' featuring poor blokes with wonky nobs or lads unfortunately hung like Chinese mice. Jesus Christo, I've been with some total nutcases and preying mantis but small to huge they've always had symmetrical nice busters.

Some of these - I'd retire to the attic and shoot myself in the temple with my Glock 7 Gen 14. Fat with tats not a good look, not at all.

• Members
1 hour ago, bolton_blondie said:

I don't. I have big busters. Fellas soon get bored of them. 

Eh? In what parallel universe do you live? In my world, the vast majority of blokes I know are massive mammary men.

As we all know, when interviewing for a new secretary/receptionist lady, you always choose the one with the biggest tits.

4 hours ago, bolty58 said:

Eh? In what parallel universe do you live? In my world, the vast majority of blokes I know are massive mammary men.

As we all know, when interviewing for a new secretary/receptionist lady, you always choose the one with the biggest tits.

I always had you pegged as a thigh man, stockings and suspenders (on them not you) as a welcome extra. Breast wise with an 'anymore than a handful is wasted' mentality.

• Members
1 hour ago, L/H White said:

1 hour ago, Marc505 said:

Seen this a few months ago but will watch again now. That live performance of Unsainted is top.

At school if you liked slipknot there was a good chance you’d be getting pulled out of the bog. I proper misunderstood them but I watched an interview with Corey Taylor. Was surprised how happy and normal he is 😂 Even got a few tracks in my liked songs on Spotify. I’ll give this a watch 

2 hours ago, Rudy said:

At school if you liked slipknot there was a good chance you’d be getting pulled out of the bog. I proper misunderstood them but I watched an interview with Corey Taylor. Was surprised how happy and normal he is 😂 Even got a few tracks in my liked songs on Spotify. I’ll give this a watch 

Oh tell me about it, you're talking to someone who's first gig while at school was Cradle Of Filth 😂

It's an interesting story, especially hearing about the injuries they've received from using metal poles on metal drums constantly for years!

• Members
13 minutes ago, Marc505 said:

Oh tell me about it, you're talking to someone who's first gig while at school was Cradle Of Filth 😂

I was into my 30s before I realised they weren’t a parody band who were made on The IT crowd. 

Limp Bizkit, Korn, Linkin Park, Slipknot were big amongst the goths and moshers when I went to school. 
One lad just happened to wear a red hat one day and He went from being called Lee, to Fred Durst, to Limp Bizkit to Biscuit. I saw him at Ipswich away and still called him Biscuit. Kids are pricks 😂

15 minutes ago, Rudy said:

I was into my 30s before I realised they weren’t a parody band who were made on The IT crowd. 

Limp Bizkit, Korn, Linkin Park, Slipknot were big amongst the goths and moshers when I went to school. 
One lad just happened to wear a red hat one day and He went from being called Lee, to Fred Durst, to Limp Bizkit to Biscuit. I saw him at Ipswich away and still called him Biscuit. Kids are pricks 😂

He's probably gone from embarrassed to feeling quite cool and back to embarrassed about it again over the years!

Always used to find it funny how a lot of the stuff the "freaks" were wearing ended up becoming classed as on trend for a while years later, especially the girls. Some of the girls we'd go Jilly's or Rock Kitchen with in tartan mini skirts, fishnets and knee high boots getting evils on the train from people who ended up dressing the same when Radio 1 told them metal was cool 😀

Carl Sutcliffe - Pete's brother speaks very fondly of him, he'd take him ice skating.

They are one fucked up breed Yorkshire folk, Vernon should be ashamed of himself for shagging that plastic tit Yorkshire terrier (Rhian Douglas or whatever not Sutcliffe).

Tess if you're reading, bring your pretty little self over to my house tonight and I'll show you a real man.

Edited by Youri McAnespie

3 hours ago, bolton_blondie said:

Why is she a slag? 

She obviously knew he was wed, let him fuck her, then went moaning to the tabloids - grassed him up good and proper. She gets her tits out for a living - I think she also tried to stitch up some lad off Emmerdale Farm, she's a whore.

Edited by Youri McAnespie