Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Parliament

deane koontz

• Moderators

Not in my experience.  As I said in my post, which you've left out, if you compare with other migrant communities across the world there is more noticeable agro with Muslims.  Again, maybe the press help foster this view?  Look at S Thailand as an example.

fwiw - I've spent time in Muslim countries/communities and have encountered many 'salt of the earth' types.  I'm generalising, I know, but it's not a ridiculous statement in my opinion.  It's what I'd call a closed culture. 

I'm not sure how to go about that, but I'd love to see some stats

gypsies will be top though

It is a scary mess but not really heard a decent option put forward.

Carry on as really.  Here in the UK we live, generally, pretty well together bar the usual numpties.  I'm proud to come from a town like Bolton that is so diverse.  Had I not had Indian/Pakistani mates growing up I doubt I'd have wanted to see Asia so much as an adult.

As I said above more needs to be made of the good work Muslim communities do.  Could they open up their culture more here in the UK to non Muslims?  Genuine question.

Carry on as really. Here in the UK we live, generally, pretty well together bar the usual numpties. I'm proud to come from a town like Bolton that is so diverse. Had I not had Indian/Pakistani mates growing up I doubt I'd have wanted to see Asia so much as an adult.

As I said above more needs to be made of the good work Muslim communities do. Could they open up their culture more here in the UK to non Muslims? Genuine question.

Not sure what more they can do to open up their culture.

The vast majority would welcome visits to mosques etc.

Are there issues unique to sections of the asian/Muslim communities yes there are and the only way to sort them out is make sure the 2nd/3rd generations are taught our secular way of doing things (not Christian as we are not a Christian country) rather than the backwards teachings of the mad mullahs back east.

I'm not sure how to go about that, but I'd love to see some stats

gypsies will be top though

Depends if youre talking proper Gypsies like the Roma/Sinti in which case outside of their homelands of northern India they're treated like dirt the world over.

Irish travellers etc often don't help themselves and are often the ones caught with the cables and Smiffs genny's

Not sure what more they can do to open up their culture.

The vast majority would welcome visits to mosques etc.

Are there issues unique to sections of the asian/Muslim communities yes there are and the only way to sort them out is make sure the 2nd/3rd generations are taught our secular way of doing things (not Christian as we are not a Christian country) rather than the backwards teachings of the mad mullahs back east.

Indeed. Most Chinese communities tend to be fairly insular if you want to look at it that way. 

I think that what most experience is more a cultural clash than a religious clash. Muslims come to the UK from a wide range of countries. And those countries have wildly different cultures.  

If anyone thinks your average islamic terrrist is going down the mosque this afternoon and telling everyone in there that he's off to kill folk for Allah, then you're thicker than skipful of lobby.

These people work in very small cells, off most radars and away from prying eyes and ears. They certainly don't tell the local Imam about the new knife they just bought for slicing up infidels.

I also would think that the Islamic communities would want these cunts nowhere near them either and would happily dob them in (i bet they already do, but it's kept quiet so it can carry on happening for everyone's benefit).

I'm not being a bedwetter, but the main aim of these bellends is clearly to divide communities and push their stone age agenda. That will happen if either side allows it.

Fact is, they are lone wolf types and are by their very nature a fucking nightmare to spot.

Are they lone wolf? I doubt most are I'd think the mentalists might be, the terrorist with a cause usually have some help or peer group or at least been radicalised. Edited by Mounts Kipper

the joint russo-sino push into other parts of the world is gonna be funny.

boko haram verses the chinese army. 

can imagine kofi annan reeee-ing from here about the future war crimes commited against Ibrahim Awad Ibrahim al-Badr .

Edited by e2e4

I saw something on Facebook last night which bothered me a bit. It's was a post from a local Muslim guy who does a lot of work for charities - spends a lot of time trying to help the homeless etc, really just the kind of Muslim who should be held up as a great example. Anyway - he posted a #notinmyname type affair saying that all true Muslims would agree that this attack was abhorrent etc. All well and good - but he also made reference to it being a #falseflag

Shit like this really worries me. I know it's only one guy - but it's I've heard similar views expressed by Muslim lads I know. It's not a false flag - that's conspiracy bullshit.

What we need from the Islamic community is more of this. Back in the 90's after Rushdie it was quite the opposite but perhaps it is beginning to slowly dawn on the Muslims that they need to confront these twats in the name of their religion and be seen to be doing it when they pop up with their bile!

https://www.facebook.com/Channel4News/videos/10153464748691939/

Are they lone wolf? I doubt most are I'd think the mentalists might be, the terrorist with a cause usually have some help or peer group or at least been radicalised.

If you can be radicalised you're more than likely a mentalist. Like any religious cult they latch onto weak, vulnerable people. Bit of brainwashing and voila! A radical jihadi.

What we need from the Islamic community is more of this. Back in the 90's after Rushdie it was quite the opposite but perhaps it is beginning to slowly dawn on the Muslims that they need to confront these twats in the name of their religion and be seen to be doing it when they pop up with their bile!

https://www.facebook.com/Channel4News/videos/10153464748691939/

Powerful stuff.  

There seems to be some idea that Islamic community groups aren't working to stop radicalisation and reporting these things to the authorities if they find them.

When if folk took the time to look in to these things they'd see that there are already massive amounts of evidence to show these things are actually happening.

My issue isn't as much with whether they are are not enough.

My issue is them, in whopping great disproportionate numbers, peddling stone age beliefs and not enough questioning it.

When this same huge proportions stand and say "oi isis - fuck off. Oi, cavemen, wimmin and guys are equal - fuck off. Oi - brother, these western types have opened their doors over the generations let's stop calling them infidels - fuck off" then maybe people will have a bit more tolerance.