Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

1 hour ago, Winchester White said:

Sunak was a mistake, but remember that Javid resigned or refused (memory blank) the role due to No10 insistence that No11 would merge (something along those lines).

Sunak got the big gig then Covid hit. He did well at first but that was the easy bit. Not so when it comes to the hard part, he goes to type; fucks the poor sods who can't heat their home and dissappears when questions are asked of the government. 

He is a midget - he wears £1000 sliders with £200 towelling socks, he's a race traitor, he has a miniscule cock. He's probably bent and will get someone to kill his wife when her parents peg it...

He is not a dope-shooter as he's scared of needles and drugs - he drinks Coca-Cola and gets the piss ripped out of him by two fourteen year old lads who were openly mocking him. He's 4' 8" - Putin would shit his keks if he succeeded fatboy fat. What a fucking joke they are. What a pile of shite, a contemptible mess.

1 hour ago, Rudy said:

Like a Third Reich Panini sticker book

“Nein, nein, nein, ahh Hans Gröebller ze Vatchtower shieny”

Be careful making Nazi-based jokes, mate.

You'll have the likes of Captainmed asking the mods to remove it 😉

Thank you for your service Cressida Dick. Sadiq Khan to blame. The police force does a good job and she can’t be held accountable for a few wrong uns. 
Expexting massive reform in how policing is done in 2023.

worrying.

mutley  

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Mutley said:

Thank you for your service Cressida Dick. Sadiq Khan to blame. The police force does a good job and she can’t be held accountable for a few wrong uns. 
Expexting massive reform in how policing is done in 2023.

worrying.

mutley  

Good to have you back, Si. ❤️

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Duck Egg said:

Another reason to hate Boris.  He's so bad he even makes bland politicians like Major look like visionaries and great statesmen. 

To be fair, whether you agree with John Major’s politics or not, he was instrumental in the Good Friday agreement and bland is only in comparison to this showman buffoon and I know which I’d rather ! 
would love a bit of bland and steady leadership in this country at the moment!

and yeh, Edwina Curry so not that bland 😁

8 minutes ago, fatolive said:

To be fair, whether you agree with John Major’s politics or not, he was instrumental in the Good Friday agreement and bland is only in comparison to this showman buffoon and I know which I’d rather ! 
would love a bit of bland and steady leadership in this country at the moment!

and yeh, Edwina Curry so not that bland 😁

Absolutely. I couldn't stand him at the time and thought he was just a dull, uninspiring, old school Tory, trying to look progressive. I'd bloody kill for him to be in charge now though! 

• Site Supporter

Labour's fault, mate.

And the Lib Dems, they're shite as well

That Welsh mob, pffff

Scots? DO me a favour

The Tories are doing their very very best but are bound to be shit when some northerners aren't bossing them about properly.

Booooooo Labour booooo boooooo

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Mutley said:

Wouldn’t mind seeing Kieran Stamer given a chance but I don’t dislike Boris I think he’s handled the Billy Cremlin quite well given the hostility from poo-tin. 

War Correspondent 

Mutley 

Hmmmmm

2 hours ago, Mutley said:

Wouldn’t mind seeing Kieran Stamer given a chance but I don’t dislike Boris I think he’s handled the Billy Cremlin quite well given the hostility from poo-tin. 

War Correspondent 

Mutley 

Someone has been on the Kestrel this afternoon....

I bet you're an Horridger.... probably a Joey 😉 

jeep