Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

12 hours ago, Escobarp said:

can’t actually understand why he bothers to actually do what he does unless he wants the top job.

I think his desire for the top job us the reason we are being told all about this. 

• Site Supporter
2 hours ago, royal white said:

Hmmm didn’t you have me on ignore when Trump was the leader of the free world? 

No need to answer, you did. 😉

I did

it was then that I realised what a stupid thing it is to do.

You set me free.

It’s ok to change your mind. It can be nourishing for the soul.

Thank you. ❤️

15 minutes ago, Spider said:

I did

You set me free.

Thank you. ❤️

The 'ignore' group on here are a special bunch.

• Members
22 minutes ago, Spider said:

I did

You set me free.

Thank you. ❤️

The 'ignore' group on here are a special bunch.

1 hour ago, deane koontz said:

They're wasting their time with Sunak's wife if she's not breaking the law. The bent Tory cunts have been breaking laws left right and center in recent times and fuck all has happened. No accountability with this lot 🤷‍♂️

someone has said it my be BJ 

to fuck him up for the PM job 

"She plans to eventually return to India..."

Send the bugger back, send the bugger back, she isn't the type we wanted so we should send her right back.

Sunak teams up his £3000 'sliders' and white socks with 'shag tags' on his wrist - he probably yearns to have one ear pierced.

32 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

"She plans to eventually return to India..."

Send the bugger back, send the bugger back, she isn't the type we wanted so we should send her right back.

Sunak teams up his £3000 'sliders' and white socks with 'shag tags' on his wrist - he probably yearns to have one ear pierced.

the left lobe or the right lobe?

I thought Brits couldn't apply for green cards or has he kept an Indian passport of convenience? Or they (septics) hand them out like confetti to billionaires and their kept bogeyed midget husbands. I'm surprised he's not topped her in some inept way to be with his gay lover and to inherit her fortune, that's what they normally do.

2 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

I thought Brits couldn't apply for green cards or has he kept an Indian passport of convenience? Or they (septics) hand them out like confetti to billionaires and their kept bogeyed midget husbands. I'm surprised he's not topped her in some inept way to be with his gay lover and to inherit her fortune, that's what they normally do.

ive got my green card

6 minutes ago, tyldesley_white said:

ive got my green card

I meant your average British bum who just wants to drive a cab, be a short order cook or simply sign on welfare the minute they get off the flight (and register for free cheese).

Edited by Youri McAnespie

A non-domicile is someone who lives in the UK and is a tax resident here but has their Permanent Home outside the UK.

I think living in a mansion in Richmond and 11, Downing St in London is a pretty good illustration of someone having a permanent home in the UK and therefore they should pay tax accordingly.

Free loader

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Dimron said:

A non-domicile is someone who lives in the UK and is a tax resident here but has their Permanent Home outside the UK.

I think living in a mansion in Richmond and 11, Downing St in London is a pretty good illustration of someone having a permanent home in the UK and therefore they should pay tax accordingly.

Free loader

No better than the benefit scroungers our Brexit enthusiasts hate so deeply.

Putting fuck all in, getting shit loads out.

Ssssssssssssssssscum

4 hours ago, Spider said:

“KEEP AKSHATA MURTHY’S NAME OUT YOUR FUCKIN MOUTH”

1347ADB9-10B2-4BC2-B272-F317397DBE5F.webp

I recall when Sunak came into mainstream politics he transferred his many shares and investments to his wife's name and therefore she is very much involved

6 minutes ago, Spider said:

No better than the benefit scroungers our Brexit enthusiasts hate so deeply.

Putting fuck all in, getting shit loads out.

Ssssssssssssssssscum

Give her 3 kids, 50 fags a day and a council flat and they'll soon be on it

1 hour ago, Dimron said:

Free loader

unless the rules have changed you can have a property in the UK while leaving out of it, I did it back in 1999 when I first moved to the US , and the house was rented , so therefore I could use my tax code so not to pay tax on the rent that i was collecting, but it could have changed since then